JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The first carbine is a gen two KelTec Sub2000, probably 9mm like the handgun. The second one is an AR pistol or SBR, probably in 5.56 rather than 300BLK, because the Magpul magazines don't feed 300BLK well if you load more than about 5 or 10 rounds.

The thing on the tripod near the end of the video looks to me like a forensic scanner. One of these, but maybe a different brand:
1.jpg

Last Edited:
You still haven't brought the receipts for this outrageous claim you insist as FACT, and @Flopsweat called your bullsh!t, care to enlighten us with your irrefutable proof, or are you just gonna run and hide again like the troll you are?
I'm not sure if it's fact, but all I can say is church and the shifty fellas leading congregations have historically made me more uncomfortable than I've ever been at a drag show. 😉 Still, not a kid friendly event in my opinion.

I'm not sure if it's fact, but all I can say is church and the shifty fellas leading congregations have historically made me more uncomfortable than I've ever been at a drag show. 😉 Still, not a kid friendly event in my opinion.
I've had some very creepy experiences around a few of them. I'm perfectly comfortable around gay people but not so much the trans. There seems to be a different vibe. I'm sure that doesn't apply to all of them, but it's a valid generalization in my experience.

The first carbine is a gen two KelTec Sub2000, probably 9mm like the handgun. The second one is an AR pistol or SBR, probably in 5.56 rather than 300BLK, because the Magpul magazines don't feed 300BLK well if you load more than about 5 or 10 rounds.

The thing on the tripod near the end of the video looks to me like a forensic scanner. One of these, but maybe a different brand:
View attachment 1392663
Yeah I have that same KelTec 9 its a great little plinker.

What chaffs my nethers in cases like this.... we know beyond a shadow of doubt that schools are the target of choice for the sick and evil... do we not?? Schools house the #1 greatest assets that we have as individuals and as a society... do they not?? ALL children are innocents and lack the means and ability to confront evil on their own... or am I wrong??

So while society as a whole not only accepts, but expects to see armed security within the walls of our banks... protecting free access to our money... why has it not clicked in our minds that it is not only appropriate, but proven necessary to have armed security at our schools? Does that not show a broken and appauling disparity of priorities in our society?

With the presence of security as a deterrent how many school events would never happen? If they do, how many would be allowed to continue to leisurly roam the halls killing our most precious citizens for 10min or more before anyone is even present to intervene? As proven... just becauce LE chooses to appear on scene there is no guarantee the carnage will suddenly stop either.

The article pointed out in this case that there was no security on site and responders did not appear on scene until 10min+ after the shooter entered the building. In that amount of time... not throwing 100's upon 100's of rounds is simply because they chose not to... not that they didn't have the time to do it, right?

I say.... put em down at the door... not after they've emptied their firearms.

~Rant End....

Last Edited:
You still haven't brought the receipts for this outrageous claim you insist as FACT, and @Flopsweat called your bullsh!t, care to enlighten us with your irrefutable proof, or are you just gonna run and hide again like the troll you are?
I have provided the receipts as you say of the clergy / church having a history of abuse and cover up, the disconnect here is that I don't share the same view on the trans/drag community as some of you and instead believe it to be baseless faux outrage ginned up for solely political purposes. So no, I'm not going do "both sides" because one side is well documented and the other is a product of politicians wanting to scare donations out of people over a nebulous bogyman issue

11 pages here...and far too many posts that are against NWFA rules.

I understand that the subject of the OP is of a controversial nature and or divisive.
As well as something that needs to be discussed.
However...postings need to follow NWFA rules.
Thread is closed.
Andy

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class