JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
And the post linking "Trans issues" and all that don't also blatantly violate the rules?
its going to be an interesting subject if it turns out the shooter, who was trans, attacked the christian school she attended ...in theory because they probably tried to prevent her from transitioning.
Regardless this shooting isnt going to look good on the trans community.

Interesting choice of weapons:

Kel-Tec Sub 2000
1679981452572.png

AR pistol 223/556
1679981473448.png

and an S&W M&P Shield 9 EZ
1679981494979.png

Last Edited:
So it's OK when the other side does it? I wasn't participating in that either. This is why political threads become so detrimental to this forum; everyone is ready to jump on their high-horse and go to battle over their issue. The post I quoted was just an example that was especially self-righteous and incendiary. Right, wrong, or in-between is beside the point; it stirs up the worst kind of divisiveness on the forum. I expect a moderator to come along and lock the thread any minute now...
No, not at all, but if one side is going be allowed to do it, shouldn't the other side be as well?

You sent a link to Google with search terms in the HTTP request. That's not data. You've done this before. You never provide data. You project and troll.
So do you need me to directly link to each article individually? Not trying to be obtuse, generally confused by why a link to search results for the data you requested is such a road block

So do you need me to directly link to each article individually? Not trying to be obtuse, generally confused by why a link to search results for the data you requested is such a road block
If the past is any indication, you will continue to reply, but never provide direct data. The claim was made that clergy are more dangerous to children than trans. I haven't seen data to support that. I don't believe that you will provide this.

If the past is any indication, you will continue to reply, but never provide direct data. The claim was made that clergy are more dangerous to children than trans. I haven't seen data to support that. I don't believe that you will provide this.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, I think I've got it. So what you are looking for is a direct comparison between the risk to children from one group compared to the other group. If that's is correct than it doesn't matter how much data is provided on abuse by the clergy / "the church" unless data is also provided on abuse by "the trans community".

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I think I've got it. So what you are looking for is a direct comparison between the risk to children from one group compared to the other group. If that's is correct than it doesn't matter how much data is provided on abuse by the clergy / "the church" unless data is also provided on abuse by "the trans community".
I refer you to the original claim made. You stepped in after, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you remember.

I am highly disappointed with our community today. Instead of offering condolences we argue of over non relevant issues, insert our own meager opinions, and bicker over our minor differences. A community, not ours specifically, had a horrible tragedy visit them today and this is how we choose to to portray ourselves, 10 pages of bubblegum. Clearly we have no compassion for others, let alone our own community.
No wonder we are losing this fight.

As far as the debate of which is a greater threat to children, various clergy vs gender ideology groomers, the apologists for the latter are being intellectually dishonest here. Clergy of various stripe have been around for literal millennia while the latter are, by comparison, an extremely recent phenomenon. Gender ideology pushers have simply not had sufficient time to catch up, but they certainly intend to, and then some.

Schools are such easy targets, l drove by one today on my way back from the post office. No fence across the whole front. Anyone can let themselve in unopposed. Add that to all the mental cases running around thinking they are some kind of victim, mix in years of killing people in video games and John Wick moves, what could go wrong?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads