JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good video on the comprehensive 450 page study done after the 2018 parkland school shooting. Recommendation was to train and arm teachers and school administrators, which they called the guardian program.

Don't know if this has been posted, but this is some of the stuff I was looking at...again, the overall objective was met, everyone was moving forward, a few stumbles here and there ..but has been pointed out, possibly multi agencies responding.

Don't know if this has been posted, but this is some of the stuff I was looking at...again, the overall objective was met, everyone was moving forward, a few stumbles here and there ..but has been pointed out, possibly multi agencies responding.

Contrast to this (skip to 2:16 mark). Run away! Run away! Cowards. My understanding is that there were 376 cops on site before they actually engaged the shooter. :(

Last Edited:
Multiple mods chimed in a "the den" thread that rule violators that are supporters get a lot of extra leeway and effort into talking out issues to resolve violations. The long and short of it is that a member has to really be off their meds to get banned and removed.

Simple fact is that using this site is a privilege and not a right. It offers a free service for which they only have a few simple rules. Donations are a show of appreciation, it doesn't purchase an exemption. Calling something censorship seems over the top if you go out of your way to break their rules and further brag about antagonizing the people who organize this service. Service denied at any time for any reason. I and basically anyone who offers a service has that right. Unless you're a cake baker.

I wasn't reading whatever thread this is referring to, but I find it easy to imagine a lot is being omitted in this narrative.
I've been banned for a period of time….. last I checked I don't take meds that I could have been off of. Haha.

I'm just not good at holding my tongue. Lol.

I've been banned for a period of time….. last I checked I don't take meds that I could have been off of. Haha.

Screenshot_2017-05-25-08-40-48-1.png

I've been banninated for periods of time here, like a week or two at a time, but it's not because of the arguments I get in, it's cuz of the memes I (used to) post... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top