JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love the "LET'S GO!" at the door. Dude was not having any sort of waffling or hesitation. The second officer looked like he wasn't letting anyone hesitate either.

I was kinda hoping the guy with the shotgun got there first. Rifle guy dumps four rounds, pistol guy decided to get in on the action, no doubt there be wails and moans about the it "was already on the ground" BS.

I was kinda hoping the guy with the shotgun got there first. Rifle guy dumps four rounds, pistol guy decided to get in on the action, no doubt there be wails and moans about the it "was already on the ground" BS.
My first thought on watching the video was that those pistol rounds felt personal. Can't blame the man after they've had to step over the body of a child to get there.

I can't prove it, but at least two of those first rifle rounds looked like they hit him in the dick, fulfilling his ambitions of being a chick!

I guess now the families of the deceased can find a way to sue the PD?

Aloha, Mark

Get some!!! Makes me proud. Haha.
Well that explains the no hesitation and the CQB training.
I was thinking the same thing that they had some sort of military training.
Because both where not with the police department for very long.
And they look very young.
4 years for one of them and 9 years for the other.

When the officers hear gunshots from the second floor, they sprint up the stairs and encounter 28-year-old Audrey Hale, a transgender artist and former student who police said had targeted the school, actively shooting through the window at other officers outside.

Without hesitation, they took the killer out.

Awwwwww......Come On Man.
NO attempt was made to have the perp surrender?

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

If you watch the video again you can see and hear him telling the other cops what to do .
And actually pushing the one with the Shot gun.
Saying move cover left cover right.
Experience in S#!+y situations.
Pays the bills!

I wonder how far shooter would have got if principal had a gun and at least some basic training on its use? Even getting the shooter into a prolonged gun fight might have saved lives until the cops got there.

Well there was a guy hiding in the corner when the cops got there with a key to the door.
Wonder. Wonder.wonder.
Mmmmm if only he was trained and had a weapon.
What would have happened.

My first thought on watching the video was that those pistol rounds felt personal. Can't blame the man after they've had to step over the body of a child to get there.

According to Donut, the perp was still moving around with a gun in hand. Good shoot. No hesitation, very good form. I couldn't see the muzzle, but from watching the slide it looked like he put all four shots pretty close to each other.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top