JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These freakàss degenerates should be strung up in the street for all to see.

Folks like to ask "how do we stop the craziness?", "how do we fix this world?"
There is only one way we could ever right the ship. No civilization can last without harsh discipline, without the taking out of trash.
I keep thinking we are WAY overdue for another Great Depression or some kind of WW3 Cataclysm to separate the wheat from the chaff, and remind/re-educate a generation (or two, or three) of what values are really important in this life.

One aspect that is positive, the bodycam images shows what it looks like when police do what's expected. Hopefully, that will be a deterrent to somebody. images of the shooter nonchalantly walking thru the corridors says something. Like she expected no immediate resistance. Most of these cowards do enough research to figure out initial success.

The portion of society that can't understand the response needed for armed evil people with psychotic intentions after all these years, is amazing. They are free to hug it out with an armed maniac. I'll stick with what works.

I'm going to say something controversial.

I believe in the concept of climate change from the point of view that we need to clamp down on unmitigated pollution and that "we're bubblegumting where we eat" and I consider it plentifully possible that while climates change and we are coming off an ice age, polluting is accelerating the changes to a rate nature can't cope with.

I also believe that this is a passing of the torch from one corrupting industry to another as the writing is on the wall that oil isn't a forever solution to individual portable energy needs. The technology isn't mature enough and the rush into garbage batteries and mining is going to prove a bigger disaster than if we just kept burning oil products and did it right. The insane "green" washed scramble is creating a ton of toxic waste producing teslas and other stuff that doesn't practically work long term, and is only creating profits, not solutions to the goals they espouse. It's the same lobbying and corporate interest in a shiny new battery powered flavor.

Just to be sure I'm not getting misunderstood, I believe in climate change as a concept, but not the "climate change" being used by democrat aligned politics. Along the lines black people's lives do matter, but the "BLM" organization is a complete scam. It's a bait narrative to force us away from our hard earned money.
HERE is the issue:

We can all drive down I-5 and see trash thrown along the side of the road, and we can agree that "Human Scum did that and it messes up our world". That much is granted.

BUT,
to extrapolate that idea into Presumption1: Human activities cause all environmental problems. And Then, to extend that to Presumption 2: The GOVERNMENT is the only Means to Correct that wrong...

Is inherently unsound.

In regards to Mis-Assumption 1:
The Earth warmed up after the Last ICE AGE Before the Internal Combustion Engine was invented. And before mankind was even a factor on the planet. The SUN's energy output varies over a 300-year cycle. Look it up.

In regards to Mis-Assumption 2:
The Free Market is the best Allocator of scarce resources. NOT the GOVERNMENT.
IF there is ever a real shortage of Oil, the Price will then rise reflecting that shortage. And it will rise to the point where entrepreneurs will invent and discover ways (without government intervention) to provide alternatives because there is an economic incentive to do so.

My two cents.

Multiple mods chimed in a "the den" thread that rule violators that are supporters get a lot of extra leeway and effort into talking out issues to resolve violations. The long and short of it is that a member has to really be off their meds to get banned and removed.

Simple fact is that using this site is a privilege and not a right. It offers a free service for which they only have a few simple rules. Donations are a show of appreciation, it doesn't purchase an exemption. Calling something censorship seems over the top if you go out of your way to break their rules and further brag about antagonizing the people who organize this service. Service denied at any time for any reason. I and basically anyone who offers a service has that right. Unless you're a cake baker.

I wasn't reading whatever thread this is referring to, but I find it easy to imagine a lot is being omitted in this narrative.
Can we get a link to the specific conversation from which you inferred this?

Can we get a link to the specific conversation from which you inferred this?
I didn't save it. It was someone asking for a troll to be banned and two black star moderators commented in on it along to those lines. No I will not go sorting through old posts for you, please don't take that personally.

HERE is the issue:

We can all drive down I-5 and see trash thrown along the side of the road, and we can agree that "Human Scum did that and it messes up our world". That much is granted.

BUT,
to extrapolate that idea into Presumption1: Human activities cause all environmental problems. And Then, to extend that to Presumption 2: The GOVERNMENT is the only Means to Correct that wrong...

Is inherently unsound.

The Earth warmed up after the Last ICE AGE Before the Internal Combustion Engine was invented. And before mankind was even a factor on the planet. The SUN's energy output varies over a 300-year cycle. Look it up.

IF there is ever a real shortage of Oil, the Price will then rise reflecting that shortage. And it will rise to the point where entrepreneurs will invent and discover ways (without government intervention) to provide alternatives because there is an economic incentive to do so.

My two cents.
Can't disagree at all.

HERE is the issue:

BUT,

Is inherently unsound.

My two cents.
Can't disagree with any of that.

"Pollution" isn't littering out of cars on the highway, I'm referring to pollution like negligent oil spills and the chemical disaster in Ohio. The government SHOULD be on that like stink on bubblegum, but for some reason they aren't... Some reason like lobbying and campaign contributors having a clash of interests.

That is what It / POS said...

View attachment 1393012

sorry wrong pronouns
What a well-adjusted ray of sunshine.

This couldn't have been posted by the shooter because the referenced "day of vengeance" was created partly in response to their death.

I think it is a photo of the shooter, but don't know if it's their words or not. Can't say I would be surprised if they did say that, or something similar, however.

Last Edited:
I'm just waiting for one of these "alternative" groups, or some Tik-Tok Twit to start praising the shooters actions and holding her up as a "hero that died for the trans cause" Can't wait to see how the media spins that.

I really do hope they're that stupid.

This was a tragic loss of lives, for no reason. My condolences to all the family's involved. 😞

Well, it's happened. Some are calling it a hero. (Unconfirmed by me)

I'm hearing rumors that various trans rights groups nationwide are planning to quietly gather in large groups at malls, church areas, other large public venues.

Supposedly, at a pre arranged time, everybody is to start destroying, burning, looting, rioting. They claim it worked for BLM & ANTIFA and they got the concessions they wanted.

All unconfirmed by me. Digital drivel as far as I'm concerned. Internet bluster and anonymous bravado. But it does tie into some of the posts above about calls for violence on Twitter and Tik-Tok.

Just be a little more aware out there this weekend.

Y'all stay safe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top