JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will watch this for the car. And because Nash's daughter was HOT!

Is she in it? And still hot?

I also like Cheech a lot. And Don Johnson is usually pretty good in the roles he plays.

I will watch this for the car. And because Nash's daughter was HOT!

Is she in it? And still hot?

I also like Cheech a lot. And Don Johnson is usually pretty good in the roles he plays.
Jody Lyn O'Keefe, but that was 20 years ago.

2000:
Jodi_Lyn_O%27Keefe.jpg

2020:
jodi-lyn-oKeefe-5.jpg

I've nothing that resembles a social life. I watch tv, read and play with projects in my garage. You can bet I'll give this show a try :)

Never watched it in the first place. But there's something I've noticed about shows they've brought back after 20 years or so. They have to modify them to the "Kinder Gentler" ways of America, and the world. So much stuff that made these shows great 20-30-40, (Good God, 40 years ago?!) is not politically correct these days.

Old "All in The Family" reruns have a disclaimer on the screen before they air them. For example.

I will certainly DVR it. LOVE what Mikej said. Soooo many great shows could NEVER be made any more. All in The Family is just one great example. I am surprised any network will still show them at all. Humor died with the "woke". :(

Wow... I don't remember watching this show when it first aired.

I'll have to see if it's still on.

This looks like a good escape from reality. I'll have to dvr it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top