JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am cleaning out stuff i dont need anymore for my new years resolution to not be a hoarder...though im not bad but i was wondering what these nascar collectables might be worth.anyone have an idea or where is the best place to sell them?

there is dale earnhardt stuff including news papers of the day he died....
kenny irwin who also died on the racetrack...
and an unopened t-shirt,hat and pin from the very first brickyard 400 race in 1995 as well as a dale earnhardt collectable car from that race.
bunch of misc.cars from different drivers.
what is this stuff worth?

P1010666.jpg
P1010664.jpg
P1010663.jpg
P1010667-1.jpg
P1010665.jpg

The easiest way to find out realistic values is to go to ebay, find your item you wish to sell and click on completed auctions. This will give you an idea if it worth your time to list or try to sell.

I am doing the same thing, trying to downsize the pile in the garage.

Good luck with the resolution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

I'm sure there are some nascar forums where other nascar enthusiasts like yourself would probably know more about this stuff than most of us up here in the northwest. Or were you just using the nascar idea to splash that global warming propaganda all over the site. :)

I'm sure there are some nascar forums where other nascar enthusiasts like yourself would probably know more about this stuff than most of us up here in the northwest. Or were you just using the nascar idea to splash that global warming propaganda all over the site. :)

ummm?not sure how global warming came from this but no i dont go for the global warming hoax,just really wondering what they may be worth.
ohhhhhhhhhh!...i see now the one paper that said global warming,i gotcha!lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top