JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back to left turns, if I had to pick a driver that NASCAR could do without it would be Danica Patrick.
She's a curse on four wheels.
Look at Jrs. Time that he was stuck with her, worst time of his life- then Tony,, need I say more?
But I will! A cute butt and a pretty face does not a driver make, a waist of a good ride. Let's see, a
Great ride, equipment and crew with an average finish of what 26th? Get rid of her and let someone who knows how to drive have a chance.
To heck with political correctness, if this is the best she can do then dump her .

The next would be the wanna -B cowboy Austin Dillon, without grandpas money, endorsements and backing he's just another punk.... Mean while, back to Los vagas.

My new favorite guy is Rico Abreu in the truck series. Never followed trucks much other than with Biffle but I'm watching now. Been following him for 3-4 years in midgets and sprint cars when they were on.

Any watch here? Come on now, it's ok to say you do and I can't possibly be the only redneck here that enjoys watching cars turning left at 180+ MPH while inches apart and side by side.

John, NASCAR and Bass fishing, two things I never do or watch... Sorry bro but layin rubber in the 1/4 mile gets my motor revving (not, drive fast turn left gets me dizzy man)....o_Oo_Oo_O:D

John, NASCAR and Bass fishing, two things I never do or watch... Sorry bro but layin rubber in the 1/4 mile gets my motor revving (not, drive fast turn left gets me dizzy man)....o_Oo_Oo_O:D

And which way do 1/4 midgets race? Isn't it left turn dizzie also? I can tell you have never caught a 5lb or bigger bass have you? You are in for the fresh water fight of a life time.

And which way do 1/4 midgets race? Isn't it left turn dizzie also? I can tell you have never caught a 5lb or bigger bass have you? You are in for the fresh water fight of a life time.

1/4 mile dragstrip is my drug not no roundy rounder.....o_O
,I've caught many a bass in my younger days in the south but they never excited me in the least, catfish is a totaly different story.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top