JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This should tell you all you need to know...
JohnatInfineon2009.jpg

It is good to see some of you PDX boys rooting for Biffle. I live about 15 miles from Kasey Kahne's hometown of Enumclaw. Up here the local boy is #1. I used to work with Kasey's Aunt at Boeing. She is a supervisor. She told me one time that for each race, Kasey charters a private jet and flies the entire family or who wants to go, to each and every race. I have been to Pheonix twice for NASCAR. There is nothing lowder on the face of this earth than 40 race cars with open headers take the green flag for a start. You can feel your body shake when they go by all bunched up. I do wish they would race more road courses though. Watkins Glen, Sanoma are the only two road races they do each year. I would like to see them at Road Atlanta, Road America, etc. Here are some pics from Pheonix.

Kasey Kahne before he went to Hendrick Motorsports

IMG_0747_zpsa0hutsrj.jpg IMG_0748_zpspgq0jklp.jpg IMG_0749_zpsxdcgk6nh.jpg IMG_0750_zpsetqey6fe.jpg IMG_0751_zpsnzevgdgp.jpg IMG_0691_zpslcesntpd.jpg IMG_0679_zpsaabswpn7.jpg IMG_0733_zpsm0qaqxlp.jpg IMG_0732_zps2fyuuxrk.jpg

Last Edited:
There is nothing lowder on the face of this earth than 40 race cars with open headers take the green flag for a start.

I guess you've never been around top fuel dragsters, or even top alcohol cars. I've been around a herd of open header cars on road race tracks and I love the sound and feel of them, but the blown fuel cars are in a class by them selves.
I am a big fan of cars that turn, and turn both directions, too!

I guess you've never been around top fuel dragsters, or even top alcohol cars. I've been around a herd of open header cars on road race tracks and I love the sound and feel of them, but the blown fuel cars are in a class by them selves.
SIR and Puyallup Raceway park as much as I could afford it

I crewed for Don Prudhomme on the Ford SOHC powered Supersnake AA/FD. Nothing like wiping tires on a blown fuel cammer at the starting line, and being up close and personal for "lift off".

I crewed for Don Prudhomme on the Ford SOHC powered Supersnake AA/FD. Nothing like wiping tires on a blown fuel cammer at the starting line, and being up close and personal for "lift off".
GAWD and I thought there was nothing like sucking in those fumes from 20 yards away:D
I can still smell that smell. Tires alcohol and Nitro
pot,beer,puke etc,:confused:

I have been around many Top Fuel cars and drag races. I go to Pamona once and awhile with a friend of mine. Also they have a top fuel event up here every year at Pacific Raceways. The old SIR or Seattle International Raceway. I will still stick to my original statement. A top fuel car is still not as loud as 40 cars all at once with open headers. You really need to experience it for yourself.

I'm a kyle Busch fan and not a wagon jumper either, I know I know, the guy everybody loves to hate but man can that kid drive.

HAHA I used to hate that kid, back when cousin drove for FORD they had a nice rivalry. Boy he can drive, him and Carl would put on a clinic on nationwide side.
I'm a ROUSH fan, things have been tough in cup the last few years. Hell,can't get any worse ehh. But boy bad Brad and sliced bread have been wheeling their ford's though. Glad our engines can win something at least.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top