JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've just recently changed to a Kahr CW45 with CT laser from a Taurus Millennium PT-145 Pro without laser. Why? Well, because I can!! but mainly due to finding a small laser for the Taurus. Haven't found one yet.

I have owned a 92fs for a long time and will never part with it. I also own it's little brother, an 85fs cheetah, which is the finest (and most expensive) .380 I have ever seen. I carry it in a Don Hume IWB holster. Last week I finally decided to "standardize" on one calibre only: 9mm, so this sweet .380 Cheetah is for sale if anyone is interested. Less than 100 rounds through it, comes with IWB holster, 3 mags and 3 boxes of premium ammo. Original case and papers. Less than two years old, in new condition. $600.00 takes all. Good luck in you decision and search. I prefer to sell through an FFL. By the way, I bought a new (plastic) LCP last year and only kept it 90 days. I thought I wanted it because it was small and light weight and fit in my pocket. Big mistake.

I've carried a J frame for years, just got my XDm 9mm and while bigger and a little heavier, it's comfy to carry and easier to reload (I'm a lefty). Having said I like 9's, I never felt under gunned with my snubby, but then again, I practice with it, and usually hit what I am aiming at, which I believe is the entire point!

So far in this thread there has been too much love for 380s and .38s, and too little love for Glocks/XDs/M&Ps. One of those three models will offer you, in one configuration or another, exactly what you want and need in a defensive handgun, chambered in a proven service caliber.

I have carryed my 4.5 XDM 9mm and its a great gun but when it gets hot and I start wearing tank tops and flip flops I go to my Kahr pm9, its a reliable 6-7 round 9mm that disapears easly. Highly recomend it.

Waiting to buy a Solo or waiting to carry until you can carry a Solo?

I'm waiting on a Solo too, bit in the meantime I'm quite happy with my SR-9c and LC-9.

- Case

:s0114: Nah, just waiting to purchase. I carried a .41 Blackhawk (4 5/8") for years in a pancake, then for the last 10+ I've carried my P229 Sig. I just want somethin smaller..

I have a 84 cheetah and find it is too bulky. If you are going to use a .380 you should consider a LCP with a laser. The LCP will shoot everything I throw at it, and the Cheetah is some what picky.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top