Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Napa Auto Parts

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by bigNtall, Jan 11, 2012.

1. bigNtall

bigNtall Ridgefield, WA Member

If you need parts for your vehicle this may interest you Every 2nd Saturday of the month Napa Auto Parts has all parts at 50% off. What I was told even if they half to order it as long as it is paid for on that day you get the 50% off. Most stores are doing this but not all so I would call and ask first. Works in both Oregon and Washington Stores. Some independent stores may not participate. No I do not work for Napa

Here is a link
    NAPA Portland - Home

2. oregonjoker

oregonjoker oregon city Member

The Napa ad you linked says "up to 50% off" not "all parts at 50% off". It still sounds like it is worth trying. Thanks for the info.

3. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

I like the standard 'Ladies Day' every Wednesday with a full -20 % on everything. Whenever I need anything I send my daughter in on Wednesday.

4. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

They have been doing this for a long time. I bought a box of oil filters this way like 4 years ago. Though it wasn't 50% off.