JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just picked one up at Cabela's in Springfield. I was just passing through the area and thought I'd stop in. They only had 1 left after I bought mine at 4:30.

I measured the trigger pull right at 6 pounds! I am impressed! Weight fully loaded with 6+1 of Federal 124 grain Hydra Shok JHP = 23 ounces.
I just stripped and cleaned her. That was easy. The take down cam turns very easy. I just used one of my house keys. I need to get to the range asap.

I just picked one up at Cabela's in Springfield. I was just passing through the area and thought I'd stop in. They only had 1 left after I bought mine at 4:30.

I measured the trigger pull right at 6 pounds! I am impressed! Weight fully loaded with 6+1 of Federal 124 grain Hydra Shok JHP = 23 ounces.
I just stripped and cleaned her. That was easy. The take down cam turns very easy. I just used one of my house keys. I need to get to the range asap.

Looks nice. I can't wait to try one out.

Won't be in the springfield area till after Thanksgiving; sure it will be gone by then! Was driving through WA and stopped at the Cabelas up there and they didn't have any.

Poat a range report!

Looks like a sweet little gun how many bills did it set you back if you dont mind me asking. I have been thinking of getting one but cannot get a price locked down. Would also like to see a range when you get a chance.

JP

I just got back from the range. Here is my target of 50'.

I jerked the trigger a couple times, but overall I am pleased with the accuracy of the Nano. What I am not too pleased with is that it seems to be ammo sensitive. Out of 100 rounds of Blazer 115 grain FMJ fired, 23 failed to eject! I then loaded up two mags of Federal Premium 124 grain Hydra Shok JHP. It fired all of those without a hiccup. I will have to try a different brand or two of FMJ ammo to see how they cycle. I am hoping it's just a Blazer problem.

Update/Second Range Report!

I just got back from shooting the Nano again. This time I am quite happy to report I had no failures. I shot 50 Fiocchi 124 grain FMJ. I then ran a full load (6+1) of Hornady Critical Defense 115 grain. All rounds cycled correctly. The good thing is that I paid the same for the Fiocchi that I paid for the Blazer Brass the other day, so I still won't go broke shooting it.

Update/Second Range Report!

I just got back from shooting the Nano again. This time I am quite happy to report I had no failures. I shot 50 Fiocchi 124 grain FMJ. I then ran a full load (6+1) of Hornady Critical Defense 115 grain. All rounds cycled correctly. The good thing is that I paid the same for the Fiocchi that I paid for the Blazer Brass the other day, so I still won't go broke shooting it.

Did you try with the Blazer again just to see? Not bad if they don't like those

It it were a range gun and not a carry gun, I'd try with a slightly weaker recoil spring from Wolff, just for the heck of it, although I think it will be a while before they are available...

or just stay away from the weaker stuff...

Thanks for the range report. Have added the Nano to my "wants" list.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top