JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good old Nancy Pelosi is at it again. She phoned House Speaker Paul Ryan this morning in an effort to convince him to back funding more gun violence research by the Centers for Disease Control. You know, I think that this is the next strategy that the Democrats will employ to further their anti-gun agenda: declare gun ownership to be a dangerous disease, and determine that gun owners are all infected. Gun Control will then be offered as the "cure" for the illness.

Here is a report about this phone call. It is not known how Ryan responded to her call.

Pelosi is actually trying to hold up the entire Federal Government's budget over this issue. That is how fanatical she feels about gun control.

I think that the Democratic party has decided to go all in for gun control. It is going to be their banner issue in next year's election.

paul-ryan-beard-resized.png
Maybe she's hot for Jihad?

Apparently her home state is ignoring her.
excerpts:

Calif gun purchases surge after San Bernardino shooting
By Adam Shaw ·Published December 11, 2015
Gun sales in California spiked in the days after the deadly Dec. 2 terrorist attack in San Bernardino, in spite of having some of the strictest gun laws in the country – with as many as 6,000 guns being sold a day in the days after two jihadists massacred 14 people.
Figures provided by the California Department of Justice to FoxNews.com show that in the four days after the massacre, there were 20,664 sales, compared to only 12,649 from Nov. 29 to Dec. 2.
In November, with the exception of a typical surge around Thanksgiving, there were few days that saw more than 3,000 sales a day, and no days that saw 4,000+ sales. However, after the shooting, there were 6,108 sales on Dec. 4, 6,558 on Dec. 5, 4,500 on Dec. 7 and 5,763 on Dec. 8.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...an-bernardino-shooting.html?intcmp=latestnews

Apparently her home state is ignoring her.
excerpts:

Calif gun purchases surge after San Bernardino shooting
By Adam Shaw ·Published December 11, 2015
Gun sales in California spiked in the days after the deadly Dec. 2 terrorist attack in San Bernardino, in spite of having some of the strictest gun laws in the country – with as many as 6,000 guns being sold a day in the days after two jihadists massacred 14 people.
Figures provided by the California Department of Justice to FoxNews.com show that in the four days after the massacre, there were 20,664 sales, compared to only 12,649 from Nov. 29 to Dec. 2.
In November, with the exception of a typical surge around Thanksgiving, there were few days that saw more than 3,000 sales a day, and no days that saw 4,000+ sales. However, after the shooting, there were 6,108 sales on Dec. 4, 6,558 on Dec. 5, 4,500 on Dec. 7 and 5,763 on Dec. 8.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...an-bernardino-shooting.html?intcmp=latestnews

Well, but don't forget that San Francisco is the Congressional District that she represents. Here is a photo of some of her constituents at a street fair in her district. She has to represent their point of view in the Congress.

fair1.JPG

Good old Nancy Pelosi is at it again. She phoned House Speaker Paul Ryan this morning in an effort to convince him to back funding more gun violence research by the Centers for Disease Control. You know, I think that this is the next strategy that the Democrats will employ to further their anti-gun agenda: declare gun ownership to be a dangerous disease, and determine that gun owners are all infected. Gun Control will then be offered as the "cure" for the illness.

Here is a report about this phone call. It is not known how Ryan responded to her call.

Pelosi is actually trying to hold up the entire Federal Government's budget over this issue. That is how fanatical she feels about gun control.

I think that the Democratic party has decided to go all in for gun control. It is going to be their banner issue in next year's election.

Let's hope they make it their nor-star, that should ensure a republican in the White House...

By the way, I'm sure Nancy Pelosi doesn't travel alone, and I'm sure those who travel with her are armed... Will they be forces to disarm? Yea, didn't think so...

I hate to say it but that face is in serious need of realignment. I blame his cousins (mom and dad), I mean the guy has ears from two different PPL, in two different positionso_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top