Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Nancy Pelosi phoned Paul Ryan today about Gun Violence

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Lance Jacobs, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

Good old Nancy Pelosi is at it again. She phoned House Speaker Paul Ryan this morning in an effort to convince him to back funding more gun violence research by the Centers for Disease Control. You know, I think that this is the next strategy that the Democrats will employ to further their anti-gun agenda: declare gun ownership to be a dangerous disease, and determine that gun owners are all infected. Gun Control will then be offered as the "cure" for the illness.

Here is a report about this phone call. It is not known how Ryan responded to her call.

Pelosi is actually trying to hold up the entire Federal Government's budget over this issue. That is how fanatical she feels about gun control.

I think that the Democratic party has decided to go all in for gun control. It is going to be their banner issue in next year's election.

3MTA3 and Caveman Jim like this.
  2. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

WELL, He can't put her on the "do not" call list since her calls are all political!!!!!!!

Sheldon

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    Slobray and Stomper like this.
  3. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

The Dems are desperate to blame something other than the failed policies and incompetence of the current occupant of the whitehouse.

4. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

I'm impressed that Nancy Pelosi can operate a telephone.

And what's up with Ryan sporting the facial hair... he's looks more like one of those gun crazy Bubba's they refer too.

nammac likes this.
  5. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I hope Ryan does more to stand up for our rights than blubbering Boehner did. And I hope he told her to pound sand...with her face.

6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

She probably had the handset upside down against her ear.... :rolleyes:

Sstrand likes this.
  7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

paul-ryan-beard-resized.png
    Maybe she's hot for Jihad?

8. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Jeez.... He has a face for radio. :rolleyes:

That beard looks bigger than his face. o_O

9. Charliehorse

Charliehorse Cascade Mts - State of Jefferson USA Well-Known Member

Apparently her home state is ignoring her.
    excerpts:

Calif gun purchases surge after San Bernardino shooting
    By Adam Shaw ·Published December 11, 2015
    Gun sales in California spiked in the days after the deadly Dec. 2 terrorist attack in San Bernardino, in spite of having some of the strictest gun laws in the country – with as many as 6,000 guns being sold a day in the days after two jihadists massacred 14 people.
    Figures provided by the California Department of Justice to FoxNews.com show that in the four days after the massacre, there were 20,664 sales, compared to only 12,649 from Nov. 29 to Dec. 2.
    In November, with the exception of a typical surge around Thanksgiving, there were few days that saw more than 3,000 sales a day, and no days that saw 4,000+ sales. However, after the shooting, there were 6,108 sales on Dec. 4, 6,558 on Dec. 5, 4,500 on Dec. 7 and 5,763 on Dec. 8.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...an-bernardino-shooting.html?intcmp=latestnews

Brutus57 likes this.
  10. Goosebrown

Goosebrown Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer

I sure hope he didn't take the old hag's call. This is one woman whose obituary I very much look forward to reading.

11. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

Well, but don't forget that San Francisco is the Congressional District that she represents. Here is a photo of some of her constituents at a street fair in her district. She has to represent their point of view in the Congress.

fair1.JPG

freestoneangler and Brutus57 like this.
  12. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

When I see this photo of Ryan I think.....

I AM SSSSSHHHHHHHHPPPPPPAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAAHHHH!

Molon Labe

Brutus Out

ZA_Survivalist likes this.
  13. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Let's hope they make it their nor-star, that should ensure a republican in the White House...

By the way, I'm sure Nancy Pelosi doesn't travel alone, and I'm sure those who travel with her are armed... Will they be forces to disarm? Yea, didn't think so...

14. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

I hate to say it but that face is in serious need of realignment. I blame his cousins (mom and dad), I mean the guy has ears from two different PPL, in two different positionso_O

15. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I just can't imagine what a conversation with this would entail ?????????????????
    Sooooo, nice pearls ????

16. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

HEY, . . . Do you suppose Bruce Jender is there somewhere???

Sheldon

17. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

San Francisco... what a waste of otherwise perfectly good real estate. :rolleyes:

18. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Project much nancy, How about you look in the mirror with your commie progressive liberalism there a dangerous disease. Period

19. erudne

tumblr_nyzlqgDrnl1r7p8tto1_500.jpg
    Give Yourself A Gift This Christmas and SNAP OUT OF IT

EVILZ, ZigZagZeke, bnsaibum and 3 others like this.