JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw a sweet looking AR at the collectors west show - 3 or 4 of them actually... but I forgot who the manufacturer was.

I believe they are in Grants Pass and they machine their own lowers. The unique aspect is they kind of looked like a seekins lower, but the mag well had machined in finger grooves.... The rifle itself had a very skinny forearm/rail and he had cerecoated 3 of the 4 rifles...

Ring any bells anyone? It was a damn fine looking rifle and I'd like to get a little more info on it!

Companies that produce ARs in OR

Noveske Rifle Works / TNW Firearms, Inc / Bartlett Ent / BMG / Larue

You sure it wasn't this?

007-2.jpg

That's a Larue

<broken link removed>

Never heard of Northtech...but they've got gun manufacturers (especially for ARs) that pop up every year.

Last Edited:
I saw a sweet looking AR at the collectors west show - 3 or 4 of them actually... but I forgot who the manufacturer was.

I believe they are in Grants Pass and they machine their own lowers. The unique aspect is they kind of looked like a seekins lower, but the mag well had machined in finger grooves.... The rifle itself had a very skinny forearm/rail and he had cerecoated 3 of the 4 rifles...

Ring any bells anyone? It was a damn fine looking rifle and I'd like to get a little more info on it!
A team rifles possibly

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads