JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to stray, but this is the guy they were trying to arrest at the time.

18-year-old Myles Abbott who was armed, fled the scene but discharged his weapon and hit himself in the right thigh.

The sheriff's office statement said: 'After nearly 6 hours, specialized equipment and bean bag rounds were used to force Abbott off the roof.

'Deputies from the SWAT Team took Abbott into custody and he was transported to a local hospital for treatment of his self-inflicted gunshot wound.

'Deputies recovered the firearm and later determined it to be stolen.'

Good thing we have laws that prevent underage citizens from obtaining firearms illegally.

1631160952064.png

I wish I could piss twice a day...
Three old men are sitting around discussing getting old.

The first one says "I keep fit and I still piss twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed."

The second one says "I have coffee and my morning constitutional at 8:00 every morning like clockwork."

The third one says "Gentlemen, I have a good, long relaxing pee at 7:30 every morning. I almost always have a good healthy dump at 8:30. Now if I could just get out of bed before 10:00..."

So today I had yet another appointment with my pain management doc as a result of last December's botched knee operation.
She prescribes me a fair bit of hydrocodone, and (apparently???) I need to get tested to make sure I'm not OD'ing on the stuff.
I have to pee in a cup for her every few months, and today was the day.
So about three hours before my appointment, I ate easily over half of a quart jar of pickled asparagus. I can't help myself, I love that stuff...
I can only imagine the face of the lab girl when she opens that little cup full of sobo brine... :s0140:

So today I had yet another appointment with my pain management doc as a result of last December's botched knee operation.
She prescribes me a fair bit of hydrocodone, and (apparently???) I need to get tested to make sure I'm not OD'ing on the stuff.
So, I have to pee in a cup for her every few months, and today was the day.
About three hours before my appointment, I ate easily over half of a quart jar of pickled asparagus. I can't help myself, I love that stuff...
I can only imagine the face of the lab girl when she opens that little cup full of sobo brine... :s0140:
That gets you the death penalty in Sumatra.

I have to pee in a cup for her every few months, and today was the day.
So about three hours before my appointment, I ate easily over half of a quart jar of pickled asparagus. I can't help myself, I love that stuff...
Don't wanna know how you prep for a stool sample. 🤑 :eek: 🤢

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top