JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dewalts answer to home protection that doesn't require a registration or license. This nail gun can shoot a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards and incase of a home invasion well you can NAIL THEIR bubblegum to the wall. Im not saying it wont kill the perp but they wont get away. You can also help build a friends fence 2 blocks away while sitting in your front lawn. This is truly how you adapt and overcome so Thanks Dewalt.

nailgun.jpg

The waiting period is waived if you show them your CCB license, right ? Great........next week there will be a run on nails and the cost of a new house will triple. Friggin hoarders.

.edit...dang I was foiled. its just a gun with a empty battery casing attached to the magazine oh I could only hope!!!!!

. is this real!!!I have a CCB/licensed/bonded/insured general contractor so that means I can get it immediately upon paying! !! Why have I not seen or heard about this!!! Do they stock this!!! I think it would make a great picture on my website...luckily all/majority of my customers swing to the right

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads