JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Western ID
State
Idaho
See title... Not super picky and flexible, revolver ok. Grew up hunting and range shooting with a 45 but I don't have much knowledge of handguns outside of that or hunters safety. Self defense of home purposes. Privacy appreciated and needed...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck finding what you're looking for!

magazine-vs-clip.jpg

:cool:

Clips or mags? I would suggest a drum paired with a Glock. Lol.

5209ED21-B742-4805-A64A-34452160E56D.jpeg

Hi guys. Yes I was totally aware that there is a difference between clips and mags and I figured somebody would take the opportunity to flex ego like a ho. Also: I do not care. I was entirely aware of the proper use and overlooked it. You guys are totally pretentious. Definitely done with your site.

Hi guys. Yes I was totally aware that there is a difference between clips and mags and I figured somebody would take the opportunity to flex ego like a ho. Also: I do not care. I was entirely aware of the proper use and overlooked it. You guys are totally pretentious. Definitely done with your site.
A slight correction to your post and some good natured fun about one of the oldest and most common misnomers in our hobby has you riled up?

Mods will come clean this up, but man, try to have a little fun while you're livin'!

1620694933302.png

You may want to invest in a bit thicker skin.....

A slight correction to your post and some good natured fun about one of the oldest and most common misnomers in our hobby has you riled up?

Mods will come clean this up, but man, try to have a little fun while you're livin'!

View attachment 881074
I'm not offended. I legitimately didn't need my time wasted or trolled. I take this seriously, you represent the gun community and your laughing at what you think are outsiders etc. I just think its unprofessional, not an environment condusive for trust. I know how to fun have, and it isn't when I'm purchasing a weapon or in a situation where I am clearly seeking one for urgent protection...out

Go to your local gun store if you are in need of protection vs asking strangers to buy and deal with shipping etc.. just a thought guy

Go to your local gun store if you are in need of protection vs asking strangers to buy and deal with shipping etc.. just a thought guy
I like to support the smallest business called an individual. Its a principled decision. Where I come from its not queer. Your bro hands you a gun and its done, the way it should be. Who are you to tell me to go to a store? When did I ever ask for shipping. I didn't ask strangers, you chose to click my ad retard.

K bro. I'm trying to buy a handgun privately on the internet. Do I seem like a puss? How long has a gun been held to your head? Should we all pull are dicks out? Later!
You want to play tummy sticks?!?! I'm down if you are! By the way owning a gun doesn't make you tough or more of a man. And judging by your demeanor you may wanna just skip in the the whole handgun thing.

Im guessn you gonna find somebodys hand or gun soon nuf sweetie. Try looking in the classifieds vs asking total strangers then being that gen y clown. Time to take the leap, not gun ownership i mean manhood. Bye boo

Are you from w oregon or did your victimhood bubblegum n stitch values help it feel like home so you stayed? Go much kate browns box you dyke. You have no higher intellectual functioning to analyze the full spectrum of needs and wants... Like I said. You guys are pretentious...

Im guessn you gonna find somebodys hand or gun soon nuf sweetie. Try looking in the classifieds vs asking total strangers then being that gen y clown. Time to take the leap, not gun ownership i mean manhood. Bye boo
I own guns. Learn to write English. How did I ask strangers directly? This is the classifieds you stupid bubblegum, buy and sell. Mine is in the wanted. All of you can eat bubblegum.

You want to play tummy sticks?!?! I'm down if you are! By the way owning a gun doesn't make you tough or more of a man. And judging by your demeanor you may wanna just skip in the the whole handgun thing.
I have a hand gun. I want a smaller different one. Where did I say it made me more tough? You dont know bubblegum about me. Judging by your demeanor you never actually saw any combat or looked down a gun... All of you. bubblegum off. Losers.

Just a thought, if you truly don't like trolls, you aren't supposed to feed them... lol

Go much kate browns box you dyke.
Alright, you got me here. I literally laughed aloud and spilled my grande white chocolate farpicino all over my suede boots and my north face jacket.

In all seriousness, go shoot a M&P shield if you're looking for something smaller. Best sub compact out of the 15 or so I've shot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.