JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ahoy from the OR coast. I'm wondering if anyone else is forming the same impression as I about the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR), headed by Dudley Brown out of Colorado.

I'm a life member of the NRA, GOA and JPFO -- and a repeating annual member of OFF in Oregon. A few months back I signed up for an annual membership with NAGR, drawn by their "no-compromise" claims.

Since that day, I have received a daily -- or near-daily email begging me to send them more money. Over the course of time I've also found that the style of their approach to fundraising is more than a bit insulting. One email will arrive identifying its sender as Dudley, declaring an immediate state of emergency and insisting that if I don't send in $30/$50/$75/$100/$150 then it's curtains for the free world. The next email will be from "Katie", letting me know that Dudley had just messaged her, telling her how worried he was about me because I hadn't responded (this is literally how it's phrased; I'm not being sarcastic). Various plays on this sophomoric psychological theme arrive one after another, ad nauseum.

I understand perfectly the need for $$$ to stave off the orcs who are salivating at the thought of more children killed in the next school shooting and how they can use that to further their agenda. But I'm unaware of anything that NAGR has actually DONE, other than try to squeeze more money out of me.

Is it just me?

Better to support SAF or NRA.
Judging by searching around expect his minions to join this site to defend nagr and be one hit wonders.

<broken link removed>

Answered some stupid "poll" and they were on me like flies on dog poop. EVERY day. Dudley
Brown is a real piece of work. Near as I can tell they do NOTHING to promote/defend gun rights,
all their energy goes into fundraising----which probably all goes toward covering the cost of
fundraising (goes in their pockets). Finally just had to do a block sender in my e-mail program.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top