JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I guess you could say I am cleaning out my safe. I have recently acquired some new "toys" and need to shed some weight as I am getting married this Summer and need to set aside some cash to pay for it. So I am listing my Nagant 7 shot revolver. I really think this is a nice shooting revolver and is in excellent condition. I purchased it new almost a year ago and arrived packed in cosmoline. I've only had it out a few times simply because I enjoy shooting my other firearms more and this has sat in my safe for most of the time I've owned it. I have only put 14 rounds through it. I believe the Russian police are still using this as their standard issue sidearm.

In addition to the revolver you will be getting the original holster it was shipped with wich is in perfect condition, as well as 63 rounds of Nagant ammo. All ammo these days is hard to find and the Nagant ammo is no different, so you'll already have a fair supply to head out to your favorite shooting spot and fire away. I am looking for $175 for everything but will listen to all offers. Thanks for taking a look!
Nagant pistol.jpg
Nagant pistol II.jpg
Nagant holster.jpg
nagant holster II.jpg

Nagant pistol.jpg

Nagant pistol II.jpg

Nagant holster.jpg

nagant holster II.jpg

You might want to mention that this is the only revolver that can be effectively threaded for a 9mm suppressor. A few YouTube videos will demonstrate that feature.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.