JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Nagant 1895 Revolver I purchased on here a while back, thinking I would get the barrel threaded and buy a suppressor for it, as this type of revolver is the only revolver that can successfully be suppressed because of the unique lock up mechanism that eliminates the gap between the cylinder and the barrel. I have too much going on to get to this project so on the chopping block it goes. Comes with period correct holster and 218 rounds of ammo worth about $90.00. That is like getting the pistol for only $110.00 061314 pics 016.jpg 061314 pics 016.jpg 061314 pics 017.jpg 061314 pics 018.jpg

PLUS if some one says I'll take it I will throw in a free bonus surprise worth more than the gun. ;)

If you want information about the surprise you have to start a conversation with me.

Please make any offers or ask any questions privately through a conversation.

061314 pics 017.jpg

061314 pics 018.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't know anything about the ammo as the boxes are in Russian and I can't read Russian. It is Sold Pending Funds which should take place on Friday. It says 1943 on the side of the revolver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top