JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see the revolver started shipping. I want one "just because" but wanted opinions as to it's place in the real world. I'd take a 22mag over nothing, but I don't see it a chore to carry a Shield 9mm or pocket .380s.
What's the place for these minis?

I see the revolver started shipping. I want one "just because" but wanted opinions as to it's place in the real world. I'd take a 22mag over nothing, but I don't see it a chore to carry a Shield 9mm or pocket .380s.
What's the place for these minis?
A rimfire anything is pretty much a non-thing. What?

all else about the package on temporary hold, take one out to shoot and give us a range report.

Here's my observation: cute as hell, clever design & excellent construction.

Accuracy beyond arms reach is a major weakness. IMHO

Would love one, personally. Built like a Swiss watch and a 22Mag is a nasty bugger. The poor accuracy may be or if the standard models but out of my Black Widow it's easy head shots at 7yds on a silhouette target. I do carry it, albeit in low-anticipated-risk zones.

Gut gun, like some others have mentioned.

I would not want to be shot by one, especially with the hornedy self defense .22mag made for barrels under 2", but with xxl hands I would only own one for a novelty item and only if they were a lot cheaper.

Now I have to go find a $2 bill so I can see how big they are:p.

Seriously though, if someone stands at 7 yards long enough to take all 5 shots then your probably shooting at a tree or a scarecrow...

I still have a NAA .22. Originally we bought 2. Wife wanted the .22, I took the .22 with an extra cylinder for .22 WMR. At the time we both used them as pocket guns. Mine was my "always with me" gun. When Kel-Tec came out with the P-32 we finally got 2 and the NAA's became safe queens. I finally sold the convertible. Kept the little .22 just because they are such a neat little tool. Over decades I have still carried it a few times when I needed something for really deep cover. My use for it was if I was ever in a building with an active shooter. I figured if I ended up in a room waiting for the do bad to get to the door. Figured at that range it would be a head shot as he tried to come in.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews