JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see the revolver started shipping. I want one "just because" but wanted opinions as to it's place in the real world. I'd take a 22mag over nothing, but I don't see it a chore to carry a Shield 9mm or pocket .380s.
What's the place for these minis?

I see the revolver started shipping. I want one "just because" but wanted opinions as to it's place in the real world. I'd take a 22mag over nothing, but I don't see it a chore to carry a Shield 9mm or pocket .380s.
What's the place for these minis?
A rimfire anything is pretty much a non-thing. What?

all else about the package on temporary hold, take one out to shoot and give us a range report.

Here's my observation: cute as hell, clever design & excellent construction.

Accuracy beyond arms reach is a major weakness. IMHO

Would love one, personally. Built like a Swiss watch and a 22Mag is a nasty bugger. The poor accuracy may be or if the standard models but out of my Black Widow it's easy head shots at 7yds on a silhouette target. I do carry it, albeit in low-anticipated-risk zones.

Gut gun, like some others have mentioned.

I would not want to be shot by one, especially with the hornedy self defense .22mag made for barrels under 2", but with xxl hands I would only own one for a novelty item and only if they were a lot cheaper.

Now I have to go find a $2 bill so I can see how big they are:p.

Seriously though, if someone stands at 7 yards long enough to take all 5 shots then your probably shooting at a tree or a scarecrow...

I still have a NAA .22. Originally we bought 2. Wife wanted the .22, I took the .22 with an extra cylinder for .22 WMR. At the time we both used them as pocket guns. Mine was my "always with me" gun. When Kel-Tec came out with the P-32 we finally got 2 and the NAA's became safe queens. I finally sold the convertible. Kept the little .22 just because they are such a neat little tool. Over decades I have still carried it a few times when I needed something for really deep cover. My use for it was if I was ever in a building with an active shooter. I figured if I ended up in a room waiting for the do bad to get to the door. Figured at that range it would be a head shot as he tried to come in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top