JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are all 5 shot guns BTW.If it's an old one without the notches between chambers,maybe you only want 4 in there,but I'm sure they have always been 5 round cylinders.

I had one in .22lr over twenty years ago and it was very fun to shoot. I could hit a paper plate out to about ten yards or so. I viewed it as a good deterrent gun. It would deter an attacker that really didn't want to get hurt or injure one that didn't care before they got in close. I have always thought of .22's from pistols in this way. Take a long phillips screwdriver and thrust it to the hilt into someone. Good placement will get you better results but most people don't want to keep fighting after suffering said wound. Anyway, its just my theory which I have no proof to back up. :) I kind of miss it even though I think my Ruger LCP is a much better defensive weapon. The NAA .22 was just fun to shoot. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top