JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
North American Arms mini revolver. Stainless with rosewood grips. It's a fun little gun to shoot and I always get a chuckle:s0114: out of somebody when I do shoot it. I've put about 50 rounds through it. Ultra concealable. I'll take $160. Local ftf pickup for Oregon residents only.

A little review on one of these, take what you will from it.
http://www.snubnose.info/docs/NAA22LR.htm

0221091731.jpg

0221091516.jpg

Last Edited:
what cond. is it in based on 100%...thanks

I'd give it a good 90%+. I have rarely shot it and have always kept it clean and well maintained. Never carried it around in a pocket full of change for days on end if that's what you are worried about. Shoot me a PM with your number and you can come check it out.

i have a new in box benchmade skirmish model 630 ill trade you or ill buy it for the 160.00 im asking on the knife forums 180.00 for this knife

Sorry no can do. Looking for cash or possible trade on another pistol only. If you wanna pay for the ffl transfer fee to sell across state lines, I might go that route for a cash deal. Otherwise the mini is still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.