JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw a video comparing the .22LR and the .22 mag and the conclusion was that the barrel length is far too short to take advantage of the extra powder in the mag (lots of unburned powder). Bullet velocities between the two were very similar. I'll see if I can find that review.

Many years ago I had one of the NAAs in .22 WMR. Neat little revolver and well made. Didn't really have a rôle in the line up so got sold in one of the purges. Was very tempted when they came out with a top-break model, but other projects kept me away. But, I digress.

I've always wished they'd make a bigger one in something .32 (e.g., Long, H&R Magnum, Federal Magnum). There was at least one prototype made* by the company, but it never went into production, and it was auctioned off along with a bunch of other factory-related items.

* This one.
1630871402297.jpeg

Interesting results with one of the smallest revolvers available.

Re loading in the video, he should have used sidewinder model which is same size but has a swing out cylinder with extractors like most revolvers. The speed loaders work great too. Those two things help a ton. And no I don't do combat reloads with mine :p . But it does make for much faster loading at the range with a swing out cylinder and 4 or 5 speed loaders.

98984B5A-F69C-456E-AC70-3E17CFEDB85F.jpeg D35CCA23-2D6C-4F6B-AC88-73D0ECCF3D9C.jpeg

I had one for years, just never really got comfortable actually firing it. Too tiny for my largish 10 left thumbs. It was impressive design & build. I never did figure out what to do with it, so a buddy seemed to know what HE'd do with one...

I've carried a 22lr 1/125" barrel daily for 30 years & it looks new. I've added a top mount tiny lazer & the folding grip so it fits in my watch pocker & looks like a folding knife. I use stingers. I just bought the 4" top break model in case I get into a big gun fight,

Saw a video comparing the .22LR and the .22 mag and the conclusion was that the barrel length is far too short to take advantage of the extra powder in the mag (lots of unburned powder). Bullet velocities between the two were very similar. I'll see if I can find that review.
Wife and I bought a pair of these decades back. I took the convertible that would take the WMRF. Then I found that it did nothing more other than make the gun bigger. After I sold it CCI started making some WMRF rounds that were made for these guns that did better. Still so poor that the larger seems pointless. After Kel-Tec came out with their .32 the little .22 version was almost never out of the safe. I still have it because I just can't seem to part with the damn thing. It is amazingly well made. I have carried it a few times when I needed really deep concealment. When I did my "idea" of why was if I was trapped. If I was in a place with a shooter and I had to hide behind some door, with no way out. Figured the little gun would be what I would be holding if the bad guy got through the door before the good guys. That I would be shooting from a foot away from the guy and aiming for his head. They make some versions of these guns that are almost target pistol but of course that makes them so big that they are no longer anything close to a BUG. The one I have is something that I have to be at arms length at best to feel confident in making a hit with.

I heard it referred to as an Onion Field gun because when you shoot it the singed hairs from your trigger finger smells like an onion field.

Paul Harrel does one for sure

I put some CV grips on mine and being a little bit larger, they make my NAA 22Mag easy to shoot. They are still small enough for pocket carry. I don't think I'd carry a NAA without them anymore.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top