JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2013-04-23224426_zps69a364c0.jpg

i dont understand how people come to the conclusion, "to protect your freedom you need to give up some of your liberties." just makes me go

:s0095:

Tyrants like Bloomberg is why the Constitution and Bill of Rights were written and phrased like they are. Yes, Bloomberg is a tyrant, if he could get away with more he would do so.

From what I've read it wasn't...few people died from the procedure. They didn't use tar as we think of it and it wasn't necessarily or usually very hot.

Keith

I've read it was.. the hot tar burned and stuck badly to the skin, which is the biggest bodily organ. Did you know that even body paint can be lethal? Dancers and actresses who are body painted always have a bare patch left so the skin can breathe.. or they die

I've read it was.. the hot tar burned and stuck badly to the skin, which is the biggest bodily organ. Did you know that even body paint can be lethal? Dancers and actresses who are body painted always have a bare patch left so the skin can breathe.. or they die

well what you were informed is a bit more extreme than actuality. it depends on the paint used and its unhealthy to be covered like that for a long period of time but even the worst of materials arent life threatening. in the end its a long term effect that is the worst of what could happen if its done on a frequent basis.

well what you were informed is a bit more extreme than actuality. it depends on the paint used and its unhealthy to be covered like that for a long period of time but even the worst of materials arent life threatening. in the end its a long term effect that is the worst of what could happen if its done on a frequent basis.

I've heard that it suffocates the skin and kills quickly

I've heard that it suffocates the skin and kills quickly

if that were the case people would be dying all the time from being coated in latex during strange sexual encounters where spray on latex is covering the entire body. its not good but it wont kill you. yes your skin needs to have fair exposure to air but its not that serious.

hot tar kills because its major trauma and sends people into shock. totally different from having a simple coat of anything that blocks open air from your epidermal tissues.

...the nation needs to change how it interprets the Constitution...

This is the most troubling statement to me. Mr. Bloomberg is wanting a different interpretation of our constitution?! Well, the constitution is not open to interpretation...it is the law of the land put, in place thanks to the wisdom of our forefathers who knew the need to protect the people from the likes of you Mr. Bloomberg, and everything in it seems pretty cut and dry to me.

In other words...piss off!

...and go fist yourself.:s0114:

Bloomberg might be a real tool but there were a lot of equally dull folks in NYC that elected him. Evidently he isn't the only piece of work in that city.

Oh yeah! Bloomberg has a great idea there. Let's give more power to the federal government that has the lowest popular approval rating in US history. I agree with Diamondback. Let's just exile Bloomberg and be rid of his nitwit butt once and for all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top