JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not me, but I wish it were:

"We're going to suspend your rights to protest, bear arms, privacy, and trial by jury."
"Why?"
"To protect you from terrorists."
"Why do we need to be protected from terrorists?"
"They hate you for your freedom."

Nick the Swede (whoever that is.)

Keith

If I were to share my feelings on this, I would likely have a knock on my door by some nice men in suits.

These bubblegums need to be stopped, now.

I have been called names, and a cruel monster because I wont give my guns up for the safety of the children, and it's all because people like him can buy their way into positions of power.

where is the tar at? I'll bring the feathers.

this traitor needs to be stripped of his citizenship and deported to wherever will take him.

Did you know that tar and feathering was often fatal? I'd say in this case it is a suitable sentence
I would hope though that they stayed alive long enough to be ridden out of the city at least. a traitor deserves no better. to be honest, draw and quartering would be more appropriate. There is no scum lower then a traitor. He is betraying our nation and pissing on the graves of those who fought and died for our freedoms.

Specifically, Mr. Bloomberg said the nation needed more surveillance and the likes of more magnetometers in schools.

“We have to understand that in the world going forward, we’re going to have more cameras and that kind of stuff,” he said in Politicker, talking of the need for greater latitude for courts to grant powers to law enforcement and government to provide security.

“Our obligation, first and foremost,” he said, “is to keep our kids safe in the schools. First and foremost [it’s] to keep you safe if you [go] to a sporting event. First and foremost, [it’s] to keep you safe if you walk down the streets or go into our parks.”

So.... let's set up an Orwellian surveillance network, override civil rights by granting "greater latitude" to law enforcement and government to "provide security". Then after all that, have the courts affirm its earlier ruling that the police are not obligated to protect you.

As has been said... GO FIST YOURSELF!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads