JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been getting a lot of side bar video ads lately myself - something that wasn't happening before. It's really eating up resources.

Here is a screen shot of the NODR video running on my screen right now. I can't even get them to pause, they just keep running and running, on every page. I don't mind regular ads, but the videos are getting really irritating.

video ad.JPG

I have been getting these as well, Pretty strange, I though one was a video promoting NWFA until I actually watched the add and found it was not even related! These have a NWFA tag at the bottom of the scream, that's what made me think it was a promo video!

I've been getting them as well ...
I thought of asking why , but seeing as how I do not speak "computer" , I'm afraid I won't be able to explain just what is going on or the computer system I use...
Andy

It's not just NODR. As of the moment I write this, I have 3 active video ads running on this page - 3! One is NODR, two seem to be for something in Spanish of all things. I have no idea what's going on, but this is a relatively recent change to the site and it's really slowing things down on this site.

On the NODR one (CarbonTV), each time I try to pause it to stop the video feed, it restarts itself seconds later. Very frustrating.

Help @Joe Link!

Here are shots from one of the other videos:

Video Ad.JPG Video Ad2.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews