JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK I'm going to do a lateral mental move and assume that you have a N-frame and an off sized hand
Buy some modeling clay, play with that clay, grip it, make it fit your hand perfectly. Then, at the very least, you'll have a form/mold to compare against existing grips; or a form to send to a custom shop

I have a 625 coming next week. Based on reviews, I am preparing to hate the stock JM grip. I'd like to handle what's out there before buying. I would love to find a store with a wide variety of Hogue and Pachmayr grips to hold.

The most you'll probably find locally is Pachmayer or Hogue rubber grips. I think Keith's or The Gun Room will have the largest selections of those. Over on the coast is Craig Spegal and he makes some world class wood grips in a bunch of patterns. I think there is a gun show at the Expo coming up and that would be a good place to try too.

Go to the gunbroker, sportsmans, northwest armory, Keith's, anywhere but the gun room, the owner and the staff there are rude. But any shop should have something for you. Maybe call ahead. I've seen hogue and pachmayr around locally.

Oh and altamont makes nice stocks. If you want to order online
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410453892.897516.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top