JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I made an interesting discovery this morning. While looking on Ebay for a set of used (and cheap) Pachmayer grips for dads Victory I remembered a while back in a box of old gun stuff that was given to me was a NOS set of Pachmayer N frame grips. So I held them against the frame and they seemed to match perfectly and the screw hole in the same place. SO a quick swap out revealed they fit NEARLY perfectly except for a slight gap between the top rear of the grips at the backstrap. I pulled the screw and realized if a shim of soft material were placed at the front of the grip frame right behind the trigger guard this would pull the grip forward slightly and eliminate the gap at the rear. I cut a small piece of .o62 neoprene gasket material, placed it on the frame and installed the screw and now the grips fit perfectly. I don't know if this would work with a ROUND butt Smith but works perfectly on the square butt. Might help someone in the same predicament as I was!

Pics.....you gotta post pics.....I need to see
Finally
grips.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class