JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this tiny little (maybe 1/2"x1/2") velcro morale patch stuck to a 511 gear/duffle bag/pack that I bought used a long time ago to use as my gym bag. I recently ran across the little patch in my miscellaneous pile of doo hickey's and swag and it started me to wondering who or what this logo represents. Anyone know? It's kind of difficult to see from the picture but it is a luminescent green color and glows bright in the dark after being exposed to some light for a short time.

I'm wondering if it's gun related because I bought the bag off a gun forum. It doesn't seem to be related to the 511 brand. Anyone??

Tri_Arrow_Logo.jpg

If you have an extra $990 you can get that same logo on a knife...

D15DA994-5F7F-4674-B912-7C60F3B7BAD5-743-0000028D46CFE99D_tmp.jpg
Although it's the JB(Jim Burke)logo on the other side that makes it so expensive.

Last Edited:
You are quite welcome.
Google-fu is strong with this one:s0020:

... I recalled seeing it before, but didn't remember from where. I have extreme OCD at times... as soon as my curiosity is peaked, there is no rest until I figure it out.

Dang!! You are good! I Googled the poop out of that thing, to no avail. So, did you recognize it or is your googlefoo just that good?

Thank you. It was really gnawing at me.
Now I know why it looked so fimiliar to both of us...
Look in your AR Parts AD... It is very similar to the AXTS logo on the charge handle and Bolt Carrier Group you had for sale... I was bummed because I wanted them, but they sold before I saw your ad.

Now I know why it looked so fimiliar to both of us...
Look in your AR Parts AD... It is very similar to the AXTS logo on the charge handle and Bolt Carrier Group you had for sale... I was bummed because I wanted them, but they sold before I saw your ad.

I kept thinking I saw it from the Vertx logo. They make packs and bags and tactical gear.

SALE

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads