JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He really is a nice dog. Never bit another animal.
And would have a blast playing with ikemay's bull terrier.

QWQX5658 (2).jpeg

I don't care, I just love GSD's
Had a few in the past, but before my present wife, who loves herding breeds, and you know that if momma aint happy nobodies happy, so I just pine for my old friends! :(
Gabby

Nice shed. How many cords does that hold?

I thought it was going to be a bigfoot sighting. :D

I have it configured right now to hold right around 8 cords (split/stacked). I only burn about 2, maybe 3 cords a season. We also stay ahead of the game, which means the wood we get this year won't be used for a couple of years later.

Ya. I've been working on my dogs friendliness.
So far I've got him to return peoples arms. :D

We saw this movie called, "In a Valley of Violence". It's more of a spoof western, but IMHO entertaining.

The main character has this dog. People would see the dog, say how cute it was, and ask if it did any tricks. The main character would say ....... "She bites."

Ok, it is funnier when you first hear it, as it's not exactly what anyone was expecting. So now, that's what we tell people if they ask us the same question. The look we get is priceless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top