JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some times you find interesting things in the most uninteresting of places, this time it happens to be my ongoing project of extra hay storage, animal shelter, yard tool storage, woodshed and sometimes a combination of all those things. It gets expanded, changed, tweaked and otherwise keeps me occupied and out of harms way messing around with it.

This is what it looked like last summer.
DSCN0565.JPG DSCN0560.JPG

Since I used up some wood over this past winter I have been able to tweak it bit more in order to hold more wood. Now it looks like this.

DSCN0693.JPG

Yeah, yeah ....... it's a woodshed Mike, get to the "mysterious find". Now, we can't just jump into these things without a little intrigue and annoying suspense so just hold onto your britches. :p

Oh, and have I mentioned we adopted a Bull Terrier last year? Here he is in all his gherkin headed-bat eared glory enjoying the morning sunshine.

DSCN0697.JPG

And here is a link to a short tale about how our Blaze King wood burning stove stole my dog and gave me gas.
Blaze King stole my dog and gave me gas.

Where was I? Oh yeah, as I looked a little more closely at things I saw something which caught my eye. Do you see it?

DSCN0698.JPG

Maybe a little too far away, let's get a little closer.

DSCN0695.JPG

Even closer maybe.

DSCN0696.JPG

MAGA? What strange, obscure message could my woodshed be trying to convey to me? Not sure, but it made me feel good, made me smile a bit, for some reason The Star Spangled Banner popped into my head. Weird man, really weird but in one of those good ways. I guess it's a pallet I'll hang onto just for the nice feelings it brings me.

Thanks for enduring my story and have a great day! And God Bless America ....... now where did THAT come from? :)

Last Edited:
View attachment 368960 You're dog is AWESOME!! Bull terriers are the most people friendly dogs I've ever seen. Here is ours using our Dachshund for a pillow.

nextgenar,

That's a great picture! That's what our's looks like most the time too ...... snuggled up to someone. Yes, absolutely people friendly ...... people come over and he just loves them.
He was at our local shelter 2 1/2 months, I didn't think he would last a week. The shelter staff were kind of afraid of him, don't know why. When we went up to give him a look he was pretty good on a leash, couldn't care less about the other noisy shelter dogs and was well behaved. The world had it's shot at a really great dog, so glad we wound up with him.

Post up a few more pictures of yours, that would be great!

That is the code of the plant that made it I believe. Similar to how Portland International Airport is known as PDX, manufacturing plants were known by codes, one of which was MAGA.

You gize is worried about wasting your time on frivolous and rhetorical posts? But your time is not otherwise wasted looking at other posts for many hours in a day on the same forum, and clicking on the new posts in a thread that otherwise disturbs you?
:s0065:

Personally, I:s0008: was entertained.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads