JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice job. Looks good! Hopefully the barrel assembled easily. Lets hear how it shoots, when you break it in.

Barrel slid together just fine! Not too tight...not too loose but just right ;) Yep as soon as we can get to the range I'll let you know. It was slow in coming together as I was trying to get the $$$ to assemble two AR at the same time with a lousy economy but her AR is done and my 6.8 upper is complete:D So now it's just a matter of getting the time to go to the range:s0155:

Nice job. Looks good! Hopefully the barrel assembled easily. Lets hear how it shoots, when you break it in.

Well we (my wife and I) finally had a chance to sight in her rifle. We only put 25 rounds though because of limited time (running a patch down every other shot) allowing the barrel to stay cool. With my wife shooting without her glasses, she manage to keep a >2" group at 25 yards... so I'm would expect with another shooter (one without glass or wearing their glasses) behind the rifle it should do better.:eek: Next I will drag the target out to 100 yards and watch my wife cringe:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top