JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been partially fixed.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
I'm missing two of my classifieds. One for my 870 Light Contour and another for some M7 bayonets. They were there before the update and I'm no longer able to pull them up or find them in a search.

4114BF99-4B0E-4229-9C62-530D9CB84DFB.jpeg 1D3F449F-8B3E-41F1-AD7D-EEB6074CAB5D.jpeg 62C22743-E263-4101-A70E-B04A4A8E0A45.png

Last Edited:
I believe I've found the cause :)

If I'm correct, ads going forward should no longer be affected, but ads which were affected previously will require staff to fix them.

Instructions

If you believe this bug is affecting one or more of your ads, please click the report button below the bottom of your original post in the thread (the post with ad information, photos, etc).

I have to keep track of these to make sure it's fixed, so it's important the above instructions are followed. Again, only reported ads will be fixed.

Finding Your Ads

1. Due to this bug, you will no longer be listed as the ad owner (which is the reason affected ads don't show up when you click Your Classifieds). Because of this, the "Started By" filter will not work. You will have to go to the category in which you posted the ad and use the other filters (again, not the "Started By" filter).

2. Ignored Member Issues - This is a bit confusing but I'm going to try to explain it step-by-step:
  1. This bug only affects classified ads with deleted posts.
  2. Posts are generally deleted due to thread-crapping and other rule violations.
  3. The first thing ad owners usually do before reporting rule violations is ignore the person, but due to the bug they are now listed as the ad owner.
Therefore, if you search/filter for your ads while ignoring the person showing as the ad owner, the ad(s) will not show up on the ad list.

Odds are, you aren't going to know which member to take off ignore in order to view/report the ad. To find the member name you will have to either log out or open a private/incognito browser window, search for your ad(s), note the member name(s), remove them from ignore, and then report the ad.

I know this is a huge pain, I apologize in advance.

If anyone sees any other odd issues, please start a conversation with me for additional troubleshooting :s0155:

If I'm correct, ads going forward should no longer be affected, but ads which were affected previously will require staff to fix them.

If you believe this bug is affecting one or more of your ads, please click the report button below the bottom of your original post in the thread (the post with ad information, photos, etc).

I have to keep track of these to make sure it's fixed, so it's important the above instructions are followed. Again, only reported ads will be fixed.

If anyone sees any other odd issues, please start a conversation with me for additional troubleshooting :s0155:
I can't find my classifieds so how do I report them?

I can't find my classifieds so how do I report them?
Excellent question!

If you go to the classified category where you posted them and use the filters, they should still appear on the ad list.

1643315674733.png

I wish there was a way for us to find and fix affected ads on the backend, unfortunately there is not :(

I did exactly that before the report, and came up blank. I'll try it a third time.

Ah, I figured it out. You're ignoring the person who is now listed as the ad owner (so it won't appear).

I've updated this post above:

Instructions

Finding Your Ads

1. Due to this bug, you will no longer be listed as the ad owner (which is the reason affected ads don't show up when you click Your Classifieds). Because of this, the "Started By" filter will not work. You will have to go to the category in which you posted the ad and use the other filters (again, not the "Started By" filter).

2. Ignored Member Issues - This is a bit confusing but I'm going to try to explain it step-by-step:
  1. This bug only affects classified ads with deleted posts.
  2. Posts are generally deleted due to thread-crapping and other rule violations.
  3. The first thing ad owners usually do before reporting rule violations is ignore the person, but due to the bug they are now listed as the ad owner.
Therefore, if you search/filter for your ads while ignoring the person showing as the ad owner, the ad(s) will not show up on the ad list.

Odds are, you aren't going to know which member to take off ignore in order to view/report the ad. To find the member name you will have to either log out or open a private/incognito browser window, search for your ad(s), note the member name(s), remove them from ignore, and then report the ad.

I know this is a huge pain, I apologize in advance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top