JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My typical river float trip camping set up...

IMG_20180622_142324766.jpg

How dense can you pack one of these away? I'm young and usually have a commuter. I use a Chinook CL Tandem Kayak most of the time, but always wanted a pontoon boat.

How dense can you pack one of these away? I'm young and usually have a commuter. I use a Chinook CL Tandem Kayak most of the time, but always wanted a pontoon boat.
Im not positive but I think the frame in not able to fold up .but I have seen people deflate the pontoons and strap it to a roof rack on small cars.
I have been thinking about getting one of these .
For fishing on the little lakes by my house.
HART lake is close to my house and is a no gas powered boats allowed.
I have a canoe LOL BUT THE FRINKN THING is like 18 feet long

Im not positive but I think the frame in not able to fold up .but I have seen people deflate the pontoons and strap it to a roof rack on small cars.
I have been thinking about getting one of these .
For fishing on the little lakes by my house.
HART lake is close to my house and is a no gas powered boats allowed.
I have a canoe LOL BUT THE FRINKN THING is like 18 feet long
That's what I was wondering. I know the older models are like that, but not sure now. Maybe I should market it to yuppies! XD
You should definitely get one, then maybe you can post pictures of fish you caught on a rod and not a commercial fishing vessel. LoL

The frame actually comes apart via quick release pins. Super easy to assemble!

The whole thing comes in a box about 5' long and 14" x 14".

That's what I was wondering. I know the older models are like that, but not sure now. Maybe I should market it to yuppies! XD
You should definitely get one, then maybe you can post pictures of fish you caught on a rod and not a commercial fishing vessel. LoL
So last night after I got off of here I went on OFFER UP and found 5 or 6 of them on there.
So maybe look around Greg's list or something like that.
You might find one cheap

Lol like this lol MVIMG_20180930_154028.jpg 117.jpeg IMAG0430.jpg

The frame actually comes apart via quick release pins. Super easy to assemble!

The whole thing comes in a box about 5' long and 14" x 14".
I'll have to look into that, but I have a feeling the GF will ask "where will I sit?"...
Might need to take a trip to costco with my mom, she has been offering to go for some time now, and I do miss getting their polish dogs!
Exactly, except you need some new pictures! :s0114:

I'll have to look into that, but I have a feeling the GF will ask "where will I sit?"...
Might need to take a trip to costco with my mom, she has been offering to go for some time now, and I do miss getting their polish dogs!

I know I know .
Hell I have to get and fish lol

When I was on my way to the range today I have to go by Pass lake .
Or Deception pass lake .
And saw three guys on the lake fishing from those pontoon boats.

When I was on my way to the range today I have to go by Pass lake .
Or Deception pass lake .
And saw three guys on the lake fishing from those pontoon boats.
It's a good time of year. They've planted a lot of overstock steelhead in small lakes, at least around here. Caught these yesterday on a jig I tied.
660AC123-CE3C-4FAE-A606-B7324DC8FBA7.jpeg A06499B0-3C2E-40BE-8B3A-4BCAA1D0D940.jpeg 19E23F17-64FD-4312-9F20-E17FC3C9E46A.jpeg

I guess you haven't been to Costco for a while. They don't sell the polish sausage at the counter any more! They are too bad for us. But they do still sell the hot dog. I would have figured it would be the other way around.

But they do still sell them both in the package, guess that they are healthier that way.

I guess you haven't been to Costco for a while. They don't sell the polish sausage at the counter any more! They are too bad for us. But they do still sell the hot dog. I would have figured it would be the other way around.

But they do still sell them both in the package, guess that they are healthier that way.
Costco is dead to me now...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads