JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Taurus TH9 Pistol - 9mm - DA/SA - with three 17-round mags

TRADE STRAIGHT ACROSS
- for Taurus G3 and magazine for magazine (i.e., 2 mags for 2 mags, or 3 mags for 3 mags).

We cover or own BGC and transfer fees.

Full sized pistol - almost same size as a Glock 17.

I purchased this pistol new in September of 2019. I've put about 500 rounds through it. Used all types of ammo: steel, aluminum, brass; FMJ and hollow-point. It shoots it all, no malfunctions. Fun to shoot. Soft shooter. Excellent DA/SA trigger. I've had my fun with it. Now I'd like to play with a G3 for a while.

UPDATE - 9/4/20 = Some Additional Info:
  • Fully ambidextrous controls (mag release, slide release, safety/decocker)
  • GREAT DA/SA trigger: Smooth (no glitch, catch or grittyness); DA around 10.5 lb; SA about 4.5 lb
  • Pretty sure the mags are made by Mec-Gar (same manufacturer as G3 mags - but NOT interchangable between TH9 and G3)
  • Novak front and rear sights, both are drift adjustable

LIGHT AND GRIP SLEEVE NOT INCLUDED

TH9-Case.jpg
Taurus TH9 Slide-Lock.jpeg
Taurus TH9 Left Side.jpeg
Taurus TH9 Right Side.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Greetings @Red Rain. Sorry about the late reply. For some reason I didn't see the alert that you posted to this ad (I have a lot of alerts setup, so it got lost in the queue - my bad.)

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got a PT 111G2, a G2c and a G3c.

Cheers.

I have a G3 but I'm in roseburg

Cash price on the th9? I'm tempted to buy a G3 just to trade for this.

@SPSharpshooter and @OldTengu
Sorry I didn't respond to your posts on this ad earlier this month. For some reason I missed the alerts to your posts on this ad thread. And I check my alerts all the time - so, must have been a brain-fart on my end.

Anyway:
@SPSharpshooter - Roseburg is a long way away (I'm in Troutdale) to try to coordinate an exchange of relatively inexpensive pistols. Splitting the drive halfway, or each of us shipping pistols, is a pain the posterior - to be sure. I appreciate your response to the ad.

@OldTengu: The main reason I decided to not do a cash sale is because when I've seen G3s become available online, by the time I've gone to the retailer's website - they're sold out. I've received email notices (like from Palmetto State Armory) for G3s on sale at $250 (without shipping), and on some other sites at around $300 (with shipping). But I'm too slow on the draw.

The TH9 retails new for around $290 to $320 (shipping is variable per retailer). But, like the G3 - they sell out as soon as a retailer gets a couple into inventory.

This whole panic buying fiasco has turned things upside down.

Anyway, sorry for the delayed response, and thanks for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.