JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my emergency bag is a bit small too. i dont have an airgun nor do i keep a lot of ammo in there but growing up we used to trap lots of small game on camping trips and i got pretty good at it. i dont feel i need to be able to shoot something to eat, im confident with my ability to out smart my food. all the same dont underestimate those little squirrels, they can be tricky.

guys need to lighten up. I did call the six shooter a "evil cowboy assault gun" and a air rifle is part of my arsenal. The nunchucks comment was also a joke. I guess I will stick to typing L.O.L. a lot.

I like the comment about having an axe. It looks like a good one in the pack. Worst thing about an axe is they 're not so good without some heft to them.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess the poster is about 16. Laugh all you want but I wish more youth would do the same. Kind of hard to acquire an all the necessary gear and firearms at that age but what he has is a pretty good start.

Thumbs up
And good job coop as some of the folks have said my bag is a continual evolution in what goes in and what stays. Keep up the good work

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top