JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I posted this on my Facebook page. (Yeah, I use it... and it helps share information to people that otherwise wouldn't receive it)

STATE OF THE UNION:

I just heard someone post on their wall "We (Americans) suck" - While I agree with most of what he said about the elites and how we need a budget etc, that one piece left me feeling the need to rebut.

(Clipped from my reply to him... I'd like to share this with all my friends and family..)

Americans are amazing. We share the same amazing DNA that formed the great empires of Rome, Greece, Egypt, and the United States of America.

Our nation, and for the most part the rest of the nations in the world (Except a select few like Syria, Iran, North Korea... see a pattern here?) are run by global megabanks and corporations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy

That is our problem. We need to shed the shackles of corporate greed, killing for money and stop listening to their puppets, regardless of what party they pretend to be from.

Abolish the private bank of the Federal Reserve, remove corporate money from politics... imprison a few thousand corporate criminals and take a long look at what our founders were trying to say to us when they shed their blood to buy us a utopian society... and heed their warnings about banks and corporations.

The day we all stand up, and stop ALLOWING "Them" (The current President, the last President, the next President, the TSA, DHS, CIA, NSA etc etc) to lie to us, and steal from us, and make "Laws" that make us slaves for corporations to kill for money, that day we all become free. Free to live, pursue our dreams, be healthy, free to expect the truth, free to demand to be treated like equal human beings, not ants to be stepped on.

We outnumber them... a million to 1.

Just to play the Devils advocate by way of conversation,

Don't you think we have a "people problem" rather than a corporation or banking problem?

For example, banks always get the blame when it comes to the economy....
However, I bought my first house when I was 20 years old. I had a good job and a big down payment. Back then ( mid 90's) a bank would use a formula that dictated only a max of 20% of your gross income could be your mortgage payment and no higher. So, I qualified for a loan on a small house.
Fast forward to the '03- '05 when 20 year olds working at Blockbuster Video making $12 an hour were getting 0% down 3 Year ARM loans on $750K homes....Yes, the banks acted bad, the formula disappeared, but my point is, the consumer made the decision to assume that loan and debt. No one forced them to.
Same with big corporations like Walmart or whoever....People don't care about cheap, slave labor made goods from China. They just want good prices.

I could be way off base, but I truly think this is all part of the impatient, me first ,greedy societal breakdown. Most people will happily go into massive debt to have new TV's, Playstations, cars, vacations and the like. So is that the persons fault or big business filling a need? Fault the drug user or drug dealer?

I'm just trying to see things from both sides of the fence....

Just to play the Devils advocate by way of conversation,

Don't you think we have a "people problem" rather than a corporation or banking problem?

For example, banks always get the blame when it comes to the economy....
However, I bought my first house when I was 20 years old. I had a good job and a big down payment. Back then ( mid 90's) a bank would use a formula that dictated only a max of 20% of your gross income could be your mortgage payment and no higher. So, I qualified for a loan on a small house.
Fast forward to the '03- '05 when 20 year olds working at Blockbuster Video making $12 an hour were getting 0% down 3 Year ARM loans on $750K homes....Yes, the banks acted bad, the formula disappeared, but my point is, the consumer made the decision to assume that loan and debt. No one forced them to.
Same with big corporations like Walmart or whoever....People don't care about cheap, slave labor made goods from China. They just want good prices.

I could be way off base, but I truly think this is all part of the impatient, me first ,greedy societal breakdown. Most people will happily go into massive debt to have new TV's, Playstations, cars, vacations and the like. So is that the persons fault or big business filling a need? Fault the drug user or drug dealer?

I'm just trying to see things from both sides of the fence....

Not even remotely close...

Not by a million miles.

I don't even know where to begin.

Take Back Your Power - A film by Josh del Sol <-- If you only watch one film, watch this one.
Mitt Romney Finally Admits What We All Knew: They ?Had to Steal the Republican Nomination? from Ron Paul - A Sheep No More
Towards Better Health: San Diego State University Brain Cancer Cluster from Cell Tower?
http://stopthecrime.net/info/0106.html
<broken link removed>
Smart Meters: Utility Break-in, Government Bribery and Your Higher Bills - YouTube
It?s True: Government is Aggressively Engaged in Gun Confiscation In the US - Freedom Outpost | Freedom Outpost
Collapse | Watch Documentary Online for Free

Here's a great example of Corporatocracy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Fox

Vicente Fox was president of Coca Cola in Mexico. He becomes president of Mexico and somehow Coca Cola gets more water rights in Mexico than the people of Mexico.

It's not a United States thing. If you are doubting any of this, you haven't studied the Rockefellers, Bilderberg, the Rothschild's, Monsanto, Coca Cola. The list goes on and on where money is causing entire governments to starve it's people because it benefits a bank or company.

Homes weren't as expensive as they are today, not until Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae (Government subsidies) started massive money giveaways. It seems at first like this is a great thing for the people, but in the end it becomes banks making trillions off over inflated houses that the government (AKA Our taxes) are paying for. College is the same way today.

Here's another "For instance"

Imagine you owned a company that sold cars. They cost $10,000 and sometimes people had to save up for a year or two to buy one.

Now imagine the government started a subsidy program that allowed anybody to get a loan to buy that car for $10,000 today.

Now imagine you are an unscrupulous seller and you say "The next car costs $15,000" and the government pays it.

Within 10 years the EXACT same car costs folks $150,000... and it's ok by you because the government is still paying your insane prices, and people have become accustomed to having this burden placed on their head for life.

Does this seem like a good way to run things?

Now do the same to College educations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E

Now do the same to Healthcare via Insurance companies.
25 Shocking Facts That Prove That The Entire U.S. Health Care Industry Has Become One Giant Money Making Scam

We do have a people problem.. the tribe that runs the federal reserve private banking scam, got us into 2 recent, pointless (for us) wars, false flagged us on 9/11, tried to sink the USS Liberty, owns the federal government, media and entertainment, and is now in the white house

It's nothing new, they were the power behind the "french" revolution and King George

While all this crony capitalism is happening Its still the voters that vote there own Free Stuff into office and Politian's breaking the rule of law to pick winners and losers to meet an agenda to get more votes. Its a circle jerk with no end in sight.

I understand what your saying Jack and agree...I'm just trying to see it both ways.

As a business owner, I'm in business to make money...so I guess I see a lot of the hate that corporations get as a little misguided. I agree that there are characters in the corporate and banking world that are out to control their spheres of influence, but I place personal responsibility on the consumer. Just because I want to make money with my business and charge a lot for my services doesn't mean I have a gun to someones head to buy....they have a choice.

That's IF elections are valid... I truly wonder, especially with the Diebold machines. Do you know WHO owns Diebold today??

http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/Diebold.htm

Robert Ahmanson owns the majority of stock

Diebol5.jpg

Can be hacked by remote control..

http://www.salon.com/2011/09/27/votinghack/

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class