JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Springfield XDm 4.5", in 9mm that I am looking to sell/trade. Very good condition (small scratch pictured on front left of slide). I'm the second owner, round count is right around 500. Gun comes with all the standard XDm gear, 3 19 round magazines (2 pictured, 3rd is in the gun) as well as it is equipped with trijicon night sites, sites are probably 70-75%. Ammo and laser in picture are no longer included. Very nice shooting gun, just time for something new.

Trade interests at this point, open to others but mainly these:
Glock 17, would want money on your end for a STOCK 17, if you have extras or upgrades just let me know and I will factor that in.

Price (For those who just want to buy it or know a value):
$600 FIRM, fair price for what I see people asking for their stock XDm's.

PM or text me with offers, phone number is 503-440-6271, would get back to you quicker with texts. Located in Astoria, OR. Will do B.O.S. for my records, can do a copy for each if you want one as well (Obviously will need to see ODL)

GUN141_zps162812d1.jpg GUN143_zps9a0c754a.jpg GUN144_zpsfbc8d2f6.jpg GUN147_zps647304e4.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.