JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My nine year old is starting his own little brass buisness. He is looking for any brass. he deprimes and cleans them. I have been giving him a little help here and there when he needs it. If all you do is scrap it. let me know, would be willing to give a fair price for any brass you have. Excluding rimfire.

Im pretty proud of my little man. He picks up all the brass he finds then brings it home and starts working on it. I bought him his own press though. Seems like he was always useing mine when I needed it.

Feel free to give me a call thanks , 541-321-9409

I explained to him about a year ago about lead contamination. He has since then turned into the lead police. We will be out shooting and picking up brass, then here the boy comes to remind us we need to clean our hands. Its pretty cool when you can still get the young ones interested in something that requires work as part of the Hobby.

Why don't you suggest (and teach him how) that he come here, set up a sponsor account, and deal brass to us?

A Kool-Aid stand, 21st century, 2nd amendment style.

I, for one, would make sure I needed some brass, the same way I need Kool-Aid when I see the sign.

By the time the kid is 15, he'll know more than Kool-Aid. He'll know marketing, shipping and receiving, as well as how to make money on the 'net.

I've got a feeling he's gonna have more raw material than he ever imagined.

Just to be clear: he's cleaning, depriming and resizing, then selling?

How about sorting to brand?

Trimming?

Of course with his operation, no one (certainly not I) could hold him to any claims of "once-fired", etc.

Might just throw him some seed. (Gotta find a nine year old around here willing to sort through all my brass.)

thnks guys. He wares surgical gloves for all of it . he wears his shooting glasses all the time, he thinks there cool. I cant blame the kid for sporting the shooting gear. He does resise all my rifle cartridges for me as well . and Hes finaly remembering what a case gauge is for. I wish I had some pictures of the first 30-06 cases he trimmed for me. Needles to say it had plenty of clearence in the guage. He realy likes it when His friends come over. I havent seen any of them that didnt want to process brass. The nice thing is the parents end up letting there kid go shooting with us. He gets some firearms education Has a good time . Then the moms start to see Guns arnt a bad thing. They are not a kids toy by any means. With a little safty training and some shooting time . It can lead to long Hours of enjoyment throu out there lifes. Thats usaly What my boy tells his buddys.

I will let Him read all these when he gets home from school. He will be very Excited, I know he will want to set up a account here.

gota Run , Thanks again.

Well so far hes working on about 2000 rounds of 38 spc.,1500 9mm,243,and some 7.62 nagant. He has a few handfulls of other calibers to. I will be geting him a account set up here for him. he was prety excited when he saw the support from you guys, thanks.
If anyone is interested I do have a minkota trolling motor up for trade on the board also. Thanks again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top