JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We are residents of Washington state. I am concerned about whether he can take the rifle to a gun range, go hunting or shooting up in the mountains by himself, without my supervision, as an 18 year old.

He has a hunter safety certificate and is a very experienced shooter.

Thank you!

So, this means M1A is a semi-automatic assault rifle...

A 10/22 is a semi-automatic assault rifle...

Bwahaha
And the Marlin model 60

A-New-Model-60.jpg

Just short of an m60 , right?

Yes, this relatively new definition must be paid attention to. I'm pretty certain there are people around Wash. who still don't understand that a .22 LR semi auto falls into this category.

So, this means M1A is a semi-automatic assault rifle...

A 10/22 is a semi-automatic assault rifle...
Yes, this relatively new definition must be paid attention to. I'm pretty certain there are people around Wash. who still don't understand that a .22 LR semi auto falls into this category.
Yes, any and all semiautomatic rifles in WA state are now considered by TPTB to be "semiautomatic assault rifles", no mater how non sequitur and galactically stupid that expression sounds.

That phraseology is designed for one purpose and one purpose only: to instill fear into the bleeding hearts of Kens and Karens statewide.
The anti-2A sheeple and other Leftists need those pearl-clutching masses to eventually outlaw and eliminate all firearms in this once-free state.

Last Edited:
Something weird happened while typing an edit to my post above.
Pay no heed to this post...
ToughPenguin.jpg

Ok... I haven't paid attention to Washington laws because Oregon is goofy enough.

But what does "semiautomatic assault rifle" mean? How do they define that?
Pretty sure it needs to weigh as much as 9 moving boxes, be able to shoot 50 cal 556 rounds, and of course have the ability to fire FULL SEMI-AUTO!!!!!!!!

🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂

OH and there's probably some sort of rule about high capacity clip'O"zines

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top