JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No need to go into great detail, but he was in a domestic dispute and is the victim, but faces wrongful felony charges.

I don't want a lawyer who cares about things... Having a soul is optional.

I want a feared, heartless, mean SOB that knows how to go for the jugular...

Vancouver area.

Jack, I'm sure you already know, that a lot of lawyers talk the talk, but when they get into the courtroom, they don't walk, the walk. Once, and if you find a good attorney, advice your son he needs to be his own advocate, and pressure his attorney to represent him justly. Most of the time, an attorney looks at clients as a cash register coming through the door. Wanting to do as little as possible to shuffle us thru the system. Not caring about justice. Research, & research, other likewise cases. A lot of times your lawyer will not tell you about prior precedences set in other cases. Best of luck to your son.

No need to go into great detail, but he was in a domestic dispute and is the victim, but faces wrongful felony charges.

Vancouver area.

Sent you a PM

I hope for his sake he's innocent.

I've known peope who had similiar situations and the person was in fact guilty.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful.
And I hope it all turns out just for your son and his other half.

But I wouldn't go taking and securing his guns with I594 here.

I would reach out to Kevin Starrett and Oregon Firearms Federation for a recommendation ...
off "@" oregonfirearms.org"

Vancouver area.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR