JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this little hidden jewel last week.

S&W 29-2 (.44 mag) nearly perfect factory blue, 6.5" pinned barrel. The previous owner changed the front sight to a night sight, so that needs some changing, but other than that its beautiful in my book.

Couldn't quite get the light right in the pics;

023-2.jpg

009-5.jpg

I wish my S&W revolvers would breed. I have not been so lucky as to have some pure blood breeding like that happen.

This is the horrible, inter-racial (revo on auto) love fest I was unfortunate enough to have to discover going on under my very own roof.

The worst part is the SBH wasn't even considerate enough to wear a silencer so now my Kimber is stuck dealing with this illegititmate brood on her own. SBH is of course no where to be found. Typical love 'em and leave 'em MO of the standard revolver.

I wish my S&W revolvers would breed. I have not been so lucky as to have some pure blood breeding like that happen.

This is the horrible, inter-racial (revo on auto) love fest I was unfortunate enough to have to discover going on under my very own roof.

The worst part is the SBH wasn't even considerate enough to wear a silencer so now my Kimber is stuck dealing with this illegititmate brood on her own. SBH is of course no where to be found. Typical love 'em and leave 'em MO of the standard revolver.
Don't feel bad they could have spawned a monster so hideous it makes children cry at the very site of it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top