JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having only just recently broke-in my new SW 1911 e-series, I now find myself browsing for full-size government 1911's. I have no idea why other than to perhaps complete my set of Colt's since I already have a Defender and LW Commander. I guess baby and mommy need a daddy in the house.

Having only just recently broke-in my new SW 1911 e-series, I now find myself browsing for full-size government 1911's. I have no idea why other than to perhaps complete my set of Colt's since I already have a Defender and LW Commander. I guess baby and mommy need a daddy in the house.

I remember a while ago saying to you that this would happen with 1911's :)
Once you are hooked with them it's hard to stop. When I walk into a gun shop the section where the 1911's are is always the first place I end up. Sadly the REALLY great prices just after the election have gone away but still plenty to choose from. Damn for a while there the price on some of these almost had me bringing home another. :)

The classic 1911 family consists of at least one each of:
Government Model
Commander (Lightweight or Combat)
Officers

More progressive families might include a Kimber Micro or Kimber Micro 9, perhaps a Sig P938 or a Sig P238...

Maybe even a long slide or double stack...

The classic 1911 family consists of at least one each of:
Government Model
Commander (Lightweight or Combat)
Officers

More progressive families might include a Kimber Micro or Kimber Micro 9, perhaps a Sig P938 or a Sig P238...

Maybe even a long slide or double stack...

All the above! Can't pass on to your kids what you don't own! :D

Now you can have family get together's

Don't limit yourself to just 45acp
there are many other caliber's just ask me why i know that

MAYBE A SIG 1911 ULTRA COMPAC tu tone stainless rosewood grips

makes a nice carry

with stainless it's hard to rub off finish

Last Edited:
Dont forget a variance in caliber either..... I just spotted a stainless Pre-CZ Dan Wesson Pointman in 10mm that I just might have to have.....:D:D

Come to think of it, I dont have a 1911 in 9mm either....:eek:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR