JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice videos, jhouxor! Be safe and keep them coming.

As for your Hi-Point C9, i have one myself and i love it! My C9 and my Glock19 may be considered ugly as sin to some but i wouldn't trade them for anything!

Lefty.
Thanks Lefty! I just got back from NW Armory, held a G19 and a Springfield XD9.. they both said, "buy me" but my wife said, "let's go", lol.

I would recommend putting your extra mags on your left hip/side. The reaching across your body to get a new mag makes you take your eyes and muzzle off the target. In a SD situation you wouldn't want to do this so don't create training scars. I would recommend Oregon Firearms Academy for some formal training.
Great tips! I really found that holster to be a pain. I originally bought it at Andy and Bax 2 days before I left for a 4 day shooting trip with my then new C9. I've since switched to a single mag pouch on my left side and will buy a double mag pouch when I pickup a new pistol. Good tip on mentioning training scars - I don't want to pick up and continue bad habits down the road, and I appreciate the reference to Oregon Firearms Academy - I'm going to check them out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top