JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20170223_213312.jpg 20170223_213258.jpg I have a like new Ruger SR-762 with the Ruger branded case, 3 magpul p mags and original rails it comes with. Depending on your bolt action set up you may need to add cash or if you have something really nice with extras I may need to add cash. I would like a tactical long range set up in 300 win mag. I am looking to get into long range shooting with my cousin. Cash price for the Ruger SR-762 is $1,600 without the AAC attachment. The original ruger bird cage style flash suppressor will be reinstalled. Originally looking for 308 or 6.5 creedmoor but have since filled those slots. Still looking for that 300wm.

Last Edited:
You will enjoy a .300 Win. Mag. if you are not sensitive to recoil.
I Hunted with one for long range many years. With home rolled ammo and 60 power glass on a tripod to count horns, I have made some incredible shots.
Brutal recoil with full house 180 grain loads. It would actually blur my vision at times.
7MM Mag is a nice and easy cartridge to shoot, More like a push and ballistics it aligns closely.
Silver Hand

Oh do you have a cash price on the Ruger SR762?

Cash price for the Ruger SR 762 would be $1600 I am open to a 7mm rem mag in a tactical configuration. I have not had the opportunity to shoot a 300 win mag yet. But I heard it's a bit punchy.

Last Edited:
I have an FN Mauser 308 with Shilen 30" barrel. Sweet shooter, super light sako trigger with shoe, and McMillan varmint stock. I picked it up from a member here a while ago. It has a rail and 4.5-18 bushnell AR scope on it now that I would include for the 7.62. I just don't shoot it much and it deserves to be used. I can send pics of you are interested.

Sure I would like a couple pics. Is this an older rifle that has been customized? Or a more recent model? I am not familiar with it.

You will enjoy a .300 Win. Mag. if you are not sensitive to recoil.
I Hunted with one for long range many years. With home rolled ammo and 60 power glass on a tripod to count horns, I have made some incredible shots.
Brutal recoil with full house 180 grain loads. It would actually blur my vision at times.
7MM Mag is a nice and easy cartridge to shoot, More like a push and ballistics it aligns closely.
Silver Hand

Oh do you have a cash price on the Ruger SR762?

no doubt, i load 200gr accubonds full house for my 300wm. waiting for my barrel to be threaded and a muzzle brake attached. oh yeah, and suppressor :D

when i get it....8.5 months so far:(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.