JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know approximately when your M77 was built? They got a bad rep in the mid-late 90s when they had some quality control issues before they retooled in 99 or so. From what I have read the ones from the "bad batch" had a little slop in the barrels and didn't group well when clean. You could cut the group size in half on those by only using powder solvent and not removing the copper as it tightened up the bore a hair and smoothed out the inconsistencies (roughness) in the rifling left by the old tooling.

No hate for the M77 here - never had an issue with them, they seem to be built well.

Very nice, I lost my heart to a Ruger 77/357 myself. Always had rem 700's. Its real easy to mod the trigger if it hasn't been done already.

Oh yes, I'm looking for one myself. the 77/357 seems like the perfect survival/SHTF rifle. Lightweight and just enough power to do what you need to do without drawing a lot of unwanted attention.