JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Point taken.

But the seething cesspool that many of Portland's neighborhoods have become is not limited to what you term "Middle/Lower Middle Class" areas.

The close-in Southeast neighborhoods of Brooklyn, Sellwood, Moreland, and the higher end neighborhoods next to them Westmoreland and Ladd's Addition are surrounded by the homeless and the filth and bio-hazard of the homeless urine and feces. (Not to mentioned the nightly crime of auto break-ins, theft, and assaults on homeowner's property.)

What' interesting is that the neighborhood where Oregon's U.S. Senator Ron Wyden lives, Eastmoreland, is clean and pristine!

In Eastmoreland, there are large strips of public property between publicly owned sidewalks and the street. You will find these spaces occupied by homeless in every other Southeast Portland neighborhood,.......Yet not one homeless person in Eastmoreland!

It turns out that $550K to $700K is not enough to buy yourself out of the cesspool that much of Portland has become,...:(
Eastmoreland is a liquor store desert.

Eastmoreland is a liquor store desert.
I would be thrilled if a majority of our homeless were winos or hard core alcoholics! Portland's vagrants are jacked up on Fentanyl/Rocket fuel cocktails that make them crazier than three dogs with rabies.

Actually the liquor store on MIlwaukee near Bybee is quite close to Eastmoreland,.....A lot closer to Eastmoreland than to my home in Brooklyn. There's another Liquor store in Woodstock about three blocks from Eastmoreland.

Even Ted Wheeler, Jo Ann Hardesty, and the the rest of the gang of creeps on the Portland City Commission understand that there are limits to the Leftist polices that they push.

There is no way that the uber-Liberal crowd(*) (**) at Reed College or Senator Ron Wyden's neighbors in Eastmoreland would stand for dealing with the homeless filth and high crime that the policy's of the Portland City Commission have dealt hard working families in Portland's neighborhoods.

* There is an irony here. The students, (and Parents) who pay Reed College $64,913.- per year tuition for 2022-2023 are sparred from being exposed to the end result of Leftist so-called "Progressives" that they, and their parents, support.

** The best real world education that the liberal arts students at Reed College could experience would be if they were forced to live with, (on their campus) the drug fueled lawlessness and human agony that is the result of supporting Leftists who now control the Democratic Party.

Last Edited:
I would be thrilled if a majority of our homeless were winos or hard core alcoholics! Portland's vagrants are jacked up on Fentanyl/Rocket fuel cocktails that make them crazier than three dogs with rabies.

Actually the liquor store on MIlwaukee near Bybee is quite close to Eastmoreland,.....A lot closer to Eastmoreland than to my home in Brooklyn. There's another Liquor store in Woodstock about three blocks from Eastmoreland.

Even Ted Wheeler, Jo Ann Hardesty, the the rest of the gang of creeps on the Portland City Commission understand that there are limits to the Leftist polices that they push.

There is no way that the uber-Liberal crowd(*) (**) at Reed College or Senator Ron Wyden's neighbors in Eastmoreland would stand for dealing with the homeless filth and high crime that the policy's of the Portland City Commission have dealt hard working families in Portland's neighborhoods.

* There is an irony here. The students, (and Parents) who pay Reed College $64,913.- per year tuition for 2022-2023 are sparred from being exposed to the end result of Leftist so-called "Progressives" that they, and their parents, support.

** The best real world education that the liberal arts students at Reed College could experience would be to be forced to live with, (on their campus) the drug fueled lawlessness and human agony that is the result of supporting Leftists who now control the Democratic Party.

All I can say is....

:D

Even Ted Wheeler, Jo Ann Hardesty, the the rest of the gang of creeps on the Portland City Commission understand that there are limits to the Leftist polices that they push.

** The best real world education that the liberal arts students at Reed College could experience would be to be forced to live with, (on their campus) the drug fueled lawlessness and human agony that is the result of supporting Leftists who now control the Democratic Party.
Crazier than I pet coon!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top