JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm stripping down my gun collection to my very favorites and selling the rest. For sale I have:

$4000, NDM-86 (7.62x51) in Excellent Condition. These are the Chinese copies of the SVD Dragunov (real copies, not the cheap Romanian ones that only look somewhat like the Dragunov but have completely different receivers). Only about a thousand of these were imported.

$2000, Camp Perry Limited Edition M1A in New Condition. Only 500 of these were produced.

$1400, M1 Garand in Excellent Condition. It has scope, scope mount, cheek pad, flash hider, etc.

$800, 1903 Springfield in Excellent Condition. It was been inspected and rebuilt by Elmer Keith himself while he was working at Ogden Armory.

$800, FN 49 in Excellent Condition. I bought this from a guy who took the cosmoline off it and never really fired it. I have fired about a hundred rounds through it, but babied it carefully.

$400, Mauser 98k in Very Good Condition. Still has Nazi markings.

$250, Lee-Enfield No 4 Mk1 in Very Good Condition. I have two of these. One is British and the other is a Canadian Long Branch.

If interested, please feel free to post questions about the rifles and request pictures. I would really prefer FTF trading. I am in Hillsboro.

It's relatively recent (2007 or 2008). It's to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of shooting matches at Camp Perry. When they came out, they were selling new for $2000-2200, so I figured I'd just offer it for $2000

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.