JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Want to hear something ever more ridiculous? I just ordered a set of Hogue wood grips for it. Good thing I own a nice thick shooting glove.

662072.jpg

So, how come your Youtube ID. is YankeeMarshall, and here it's PlayboyPenguin?

At any rate, congrats on your admittedly ridiculous gun purchase. I would never own one even if offered for free. But, as the saying goes, whatever floats your boat!

So, how come your Youtube ID. is YankeeMarshall, and here it's PlayboyPenguin?

At any rate, congrats on your admittedly ridiculous gun purchase. I would never own one even if offered for free. But, as the saying goes, whatever floats your boat!
if you look at all my photos they have always said "The Yankee Marshal." That was always intended to be my screen name on gun forums. When I joined my first gun forum the computer imported my profile from another site which was my profile for my animation collectors sites. That name was "PlayboyPenguin" after the character from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I did not notice until it was too late and I already made several posts under the later name.

What a great conversation-starter at the range! Now you can hand it to some 80# girl to try it out while you shoot the video.
Seriously, it looks like a blast - so to speak - and I doubt it's ever going to lose any value. Besides, it's your money, so you choose the toys.

I have...
Recently got a Desert Eagle. Not very useful. Don't hunt. Don't silluet compete. Pretty expensive to feed.
But hella fun to shoot!
(And it's one of thee first 44 Magnum ones ever made so the collectable value will just keep going up)
And a equally 'useless' S&W like yours will probably land in my stash too! Love to try one out!

In another thread a while ago, about the Desert Eagle, some one commented that you get a buddy to buy a gun like that. Then you can shoot it on occasion with out having to actually put out the money to own it! Be my buddy?

Mike

LOL, good video and funny too. Thanks for the humor! My palms were sweating all the way through just thinking of seeing it go bang. Thanks for sparing me that angst:) I don't think I'd ever want one. Would like to see the range report though so I can viciously twitch, shake and quake:)

I'll confess that I enjoyed how smooth the action seemed.......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top